Bakugou Sensei

3rd POV

3rd POV

(a/n: yo ion remember if I said it was Friday in da story I'm sry if I did, but it was Monday gotta start da week off strong its currently Tuesday in da story)

The three boys, well two, Shouto went to recovery girls office to take his pill which he didn't he spit it out when he left the office which was hard, and took quite the convincing from himself due to his small addiction to the pills. The purple haired insomniac, and his fellow bird friend had just finished up a conversation before they entered the classroom of 2A. They decided not to split, but to tell Momo about the night they had, Shinsou stood proud teasing her until Tokoyami mentioned Kaminari crushing the confidence the older had receiving a chuckle from the raven haired female. Tokoyami told the rather tall girl about the crush that the lavender haired male had on the electric blonde. Yaoyarozu gushed at this new found information teasing him while promising to get them together. By the time she had calmed a bit a certain red, and white haired male entered the room with a green haired male right next to him. They split groups the greenutte, Izuku Midoriya, heading over to Ochako Uraraka, Tenya Iida, and finally Asui Tsuyu, and Shouto joining Hitoshi Shinsou, Fumikage Tokoyami, and Momo Yaoyorozu. Shouto, is of course friends with Uraraka, Iida, and Tsu, but his true squad will always be him YaoMomo, Shinsou, and Yami. Once the shorter male arrived he was immediately greeted with a red faced Shinsou, a snickering Tokoyami, and excited Momo.

"Hey you!" Yaoyorozu greeted in a sweet tone while she gave a gently wave in which it was returned by the receiver.

"Did you have a fun night?" She asked tilting her head in a curious way.

"Mhm." It was a simple answer, but at least he replied.

Yaoyorozu was gonna speak again before she was interrupted.

"Yami sat on me." Shouto spoke up as he pointed to the emo male.

Yaoyorozu clasped her hands together before she swiftly turned her head to face said male giving him a mothers death glare with a wicked smile to back it up. "You don't say." She spoke through gritted teeth her tone still managing to carry its usual sweetness. With the blink of an eye the ravenette was at the nervous males side, and had smacked the back of his head. The lavender haired male let a laugh slip before he too got the same treatment from Momo. Both males rubbed the back of the head in an attempt to ease the pain while they regret their actions. The shortest out of the group backed away a bit to be sure he wasn't going to be hit next.

"Boy no way! Seriously?! You of all people?!" A surpised yet cheery voice exclaimed as the classroom door opened to reveal, Mina Ashido chatting with Kaminari Denki who had a red tint on his cheeks. Kirishima, Sero, and Bakugou listening with a smirk on their faces. They continued their conversation, but much quieter as they migrated to the ash blondes desk. Five minutes passed then the bell rung the whole class wondered to their own desk now all that was missing was their dearest teacher, Mr. Aizawa. Another five minutes passed with classmates chatting amongst each other Shouto even spoke with Shinsou. The class fell silent as the door slid open revealing their sleep deprived teacher dragging his sleeping bag behind him. He entered the classroom, and stood at the front of the room looking around at his students to be sure he had all of his children's attention, and to be sure they were all there. Once that was confirmed he cleared his throat before speaking.