Just like Father

There has been 4 month time skip. Ik big leap, but I had to now hold my hand we'll jump together.

 Ik big leap, but I had to now hold my hand we'll jump together

Shoutos POV

I sat uncomfortably in, Izuku's dorm room on his bed tears brimmed at the corner of my eyes. Izuku, was yelling at me pacing back, and forth while spitting mentally damaging words my way. I kept my head down staring at my hands that lay on my lap as tears had finally slipped down my cheeks.

"And you're so clingy! Can't I have some time alone or just away from you?!" He shouted at me anger evident in his voice.

I wrapped my arms around myself in a secure way as more tears big, hot tears raced down my cheeks. What did I do wrong? My arms tightened around myself as I held back sobs listening to every hurtful thing my boyfriend would shout at me.

"You're so weak! And fucked up how the hell am I supposed to deal with you?! There is no fixing you! You're like damaged goods!" He shouted in my face before grabbing my chin, and forcing my to look him in the eyes.

His grip was strong, and tight there was definetly going to be a bruise afterwards. Fear was evident in my eyes, and face with tears still running down my cheeks. The taller male took his free hand, and tightly gripped my left arm. "I-I'm sorry Izuku, but I don't know what I did wrong I-" I spoke quickly my voice uneven, and shakey yet I wasn't able to finish my sentence due to a sharp pain on my left cheek. I looked over, and took notice of the greenettes hand in a fist. Keeping my facial expression as neutral as I could, which wasn't much, I placed a hand on my cheek, and looked away in shame, fear, and discomfort from the 17 year old. After he landed that hit he had removed his hands, and stared at them for a bit.

"This- I didn't- this is your fault." He said glaring at me hatred evident in his eyes.

My chest tightened as more warm salty tears eagerly raced down my cheeks. How is this my fault? Why is he acting like this? Like... like my father. Midoriya yanked me up out of my sitting position by the collar of my shirt. He stared me dead in my eyes then spoke, "Maybe you deserve it." He said. Fuck, I must have said that out loud.

I quickly wiped away my tears before pushing the taller away from me forcefully, this decision I quickly regret when I catch the look on his face, in his eyes. He was beyond pissed. I tried to run to the door to leave, but just as I was going to touch the door knob he grabbed my arm, and forcefully pulled me back, then slammed me to a wall receiving a whimper from me. My back, and head ached from the impact as I slide down to the floor. "Midori-" I was cut off by the taller pulling me to my feet by my red, and white locks. In pain, I accidentally let out an unexpected scream which deeply upset him. He slammed me back to the ground before stomping on my back. I can't fight back I don't want to hurt him, and he'd be even more upset if I did. Maybe he's just been stressed lately, and needs to let this out.