Over Protective

A soft look graced upon Kirishimas features, his usual toothy smile now a gentle closed mouth one

A soft look graced upon Kirishimas features, his usual toothy smile now a gentle closed mouth one. He gave a thumbs up before stepping back and taking his leave his destination was most likely his dorm.

Katsuki slowly wrapped his arms around the dual males waist as his shock began to subside. God, he missed the boy so much he'd began to tear up. Dammit, fuckin' cryin' for what, Katsuki? He thought to himself. Shoto was a bit surprised that his embrace was returned, tightly as well. The younger was also taken aback by the silence of the older male no fussing, no whining, no cursing, no nicknames, not even a greeting. The dual was slightly shocked at the feeling of warm liquid dampening his shirt. Instinctively, Shoto tightened his arms around the blonde, allowing a hand to travel to his spikey looking hair and softly pressing his head further into the crook of his neck. Katsuki sniffled a few moments later he let out a sigh, his warm breath brushing against the bi-colored males neck sending a shiver down Todoroki's spine. Bakugou stepped back into his room, using his foot to close the door after wards, he smiled softly his eyes gently closed. The dual male could feel the blonde lips curve upwards on his neck. Oh god, his lips are touching my neck. Shoto thought to himself as butterflies began to fill his stomach. Shoto Todoroki had the Katsuki Bakugou in his arms, and the older male was returning the embrace. Todoroki's face flushed a rosy color, his gut warmed, his heart fluttered, and his left side began to heat up bringing a comfortable warmth to the ash blonde. In an attempt to calm himself he dipped his head into the crook of Bakugou's neck a soft whimper came from his throat, it was the only way he could hide his face. Katsuki chuckled softly.

"Tell me everything,"

. . .

"That's it?"

"That's it."

"Wha- how? How could that be all? They didn't try anything else?"

"Not really, if anything they were kinda chill."

Katsuki examined the male who sat in front of him searching for signs of injuries or discomfort or dishonesty, but he found nothing. If he were honest, the dual male seemed to be at ease. "And you're su-" the blonde began before pale hands cupped over his mouth silencing him.

"Hush now child, if they did anything bad I would've told you by now," Shoto said in a playful yet soothing tone a soft smile planted on his lips.

Bakugou sighed into the younger males small hands. "Have you told Aizawa any of this?" He asked with a muffled voice.

"No, not yet, he wanted me to rest before anymore interrogation," Todoroki responded as he removed his hands, "I'm sure it's past curfew by now and you look really tired, I guess I should go now," departing was not something the teen was looking forward too. He stepped off of the bed and made his way to the door.