• Chapter Eleven •

Tears began to roll down her cheeks as she hastily made her way down the hallway before she had slipped into an empty room and closed the door behind her. She breathed in a couple of deep breaths to calm herself down before she wiped her tears.

"Lady Hastings.." Anthony's voice called from the opposite end of the closed door.

"Leave me be.." Katherine called back to him as she wrapped her arms around herself and closed her eyes.

"Please.." He pleaded and when he received no answer from her, he quietly entered the room and found her standing in the middle of it with her back turned towards him.

"Like yourself, I do not wish to have my brother heart broken.." He said slowly with a frown on his face. "And I mean this with every ounce of sencerity but we cannot simply deny our attraction to each other at the same time.."

The young lady nodded her head slowly before she turned around to face him. "I must be true to myself.." She began. "My mind is clouded with what occurred between us and I do not wish to stop my thoughts.."

"I do not wish to stop them either.." The Viscount responded as he slowly walked toward her. "I cannot seem to rid you from my thoughts and nor do I want to.."

A small smile slowly began to grace Katherine's lips when he said this. "What thoughts do you have?" She asked.

"That I want to constantly be near you.. Close to you.." Anthony replied, walking towards her as she began to back herself up until her legs had hit a desk. He wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her closer towards his body. "I wish to sin.."

"Then let our lips sin.." She whispered and their lips met in a passionate kiss.

Anthony removed his hands from Katherine's waist and cupped her face as he deepened their kiss which the young lady certainly did not protest to.

Pulling away slightly with a light pant of breathlessness, she quickly removed his coat before she pulled him back into another heated kiss and gently, yet firmly, gripped his hair which made him groan.

Her hands soon trailed down his neck and chest where she then began to unbutton his waist coast and loosened his pants.

During his moment of pleasure, the eldest Bridgerton suddenly remembered that the door was still unlocked and that they could be found and no doubtedly be shamed.

"Wait.." He breathed out and took hold of Katherine's hands which made her look up at him in question.

He silently walked over to the door and locked it, which made her smile and gestured him towards her by curling her finger as she moved herself onto the desk.

After an hour of their sinful activities, the pair began to dress and fix their appearance before they went back to the party.

Katherine settled her gaze onto Anthony, who gave himself another once-over in the mirror to make sure that his appearance was in order. She stared at him silently as if something was bothering her and the Viscount surely took note of it.