• Chapter Fifty-Five •

10 months later:

Katherine stood in the drawing room, happily smiling to herself as she painted - blending all the colours to perfection.

She paused and bit on the back of her paint brush as she eyed her work when all of a sudden, she felt a pair of strong arms wrap themselves around her waist before a soft kiss was placed on her shoulder.

"Hmm, my love." She hummed softly as she leaned into her husband's embrace.

The Viscount chuckled softly and placed his chin onto her shoulder as he admired her artwork in front of him. "It is beautiful." He said.

"It is not ready yet." Katherine said with small scowl. "You were not supposed to see."

"But, my darling.." Anthony began with a grin as he gently spun her around to face him. "I have lived through our love story." He said as her arms found their way around his neck.

He gently cupped her face between his hands and brought his lips down to hers where they shared a loving kiss before crying echoed throughout the Bridgerton home.

The couple pulled apart slightly as a soft smile made graced the Viscountess' lips. "Your son is awake.." She whispered against his lips.

"Hmm.." He hummed with a smile before the parents made their way towards the nursery where a baby lied in the crib, wrapped up in the baby blanket with the Bridgerton crest stitched onto it.

"Alright, my dear one." The young lady cooed, picking up the baby boy and cradled him in her arms. "All is well. Mama and papa are here."

The Viscount wrapped his arms around his wife's waist once more and smiled down at their son just as he began to calm down.

Their first born son.

"The next Viscount.." He mused with a smile, admiring the child who looked so much like him but with Katherine's dark brown eyes.

"And if he is anything like his father," Katherine began. "Edmund will surely be leaving a trail of broken hearts behind him."

Anthony chuckled softly before he turned his gaze to stare down at Katherine, just as she met his.

"I love you." He whispered.

She smiled at him. "I love you too." She responded and leaned up, capturing his lips with hers for a sweet and loving kiss before they gazed down at their son once more.

A/N: Thank you so much to every single one of you for the massive support on this book since I had first published it on February 1, 2021 🥺🤍 I am so glad that you all enjoyed it!!

Be sure to keep a look out for the spin-off, titled "The Overlooked Sister", which will be focusing on Simon and my other OC you saw appear in this book, Daniella 🤍