Prologue

Author's Note (PLEASE READ): Hey everyone who decided to click into this book :) I just wanted to let you guys know that there is a NEW AND IMPROVED version of this book which has A LOT less plot holes and grammatical errors so I hope you guys will support me by checking that out :) You can still read this one, of course, but I will definitely love it if you guys check out my other one as well.

Prologue

It was all because of him. 

The temptation. The urge. The sparks. It was all because of him. And when I felt the pain, I knew that maybe... just maybe, it was a big mistake. Maybe he had made a mistake.

----

Rosemarie Julianna Smith, never, ever believed in love. Never had she believe that mythical creatures like sparkling vampires and hot shirtless-all-the-time werewolves existed in this world. She's not those people who stress about vampires sneaking in her room and sucking her blood in the middle of the night.

But when that on hot yet mysteriously weird guy came around, sweeping girls feet up and making them swoon with the looks of a celebrity, well, it changes everything.

It changes Rose's life upside down.

She knew she shouldn't – mustn't – fall in love with him. But no matter what, she was just completely head over heels with him. But after having him break a best friend's heart, how could she have the heart to love him?

And then now that she finds out about the overwhelming secret... She knows that he would never fall for her. She knows that she could never fall for him. Even if the feelings start to rise in him, he could never even think about falling for her. Even if wanted to, badly.

Yes, maybe... just maybe, of course, it might all be a big mistake after all.