Vampire Mates - updated version

I was stupid.

I knew falling for him was wrong. I knew that we could never work out. I was only Friend 1, after all. The girl whose best friend was everything that he could ever need. 

And he... he was perfection. He was Prince Charming and she was Cinderella. He was the boy who could do no wrong in my eyes. He was the boy I was so infatuated with but knew I could never have. He was the boy who was in love with my best friend, whom he gazed at as if she held the sun and the moon and the stars in her hand. 

And I knew. I knew, I knew, I knew I could never have him, but why did I keep feeling this way? Why did I keep feeling like I needed to be by him, to be close to him? Why did it feel like he was my sun, and he was my moon, and he was my universe? Why did it feel like I would do anything to protect him?

Yes... I would do anything to protect him. Even if that meant making him hate me. Even if that meant separating myself from him. 

Even if that meant I had to kill myself by doing so.

---------

OH MY GOD GUYS 500 K GUYS 500 K 

Holy pretzels. 

While I continue to internally scream, I just wanted to let you guys know that the new and improved Vampire Mates is ready to be read. The Prologue is already up, which is an extended version of what you just read up there and I will be putting up the first chapter later tonight as I am going out.

To celebrate? No. I have class DX

Anyway I hope I can get like 10 votes on the new book when I get home XD 

LOVE YOU ALL SO DARN MUCH 

kky_claud