Chapter 5~ Whatever You Want

Ichinose lightly brushed Ittoki's cock and a shiver ran up the red heads spine.

"I-Ichi..."

His eyes closed and his face heated up, turning him a bright shade of red, as if to match his hair.

"This will be easier if I-"

"Whatever you want... as long as its not like before. You know... if you had waited after asking earlier..."

"But didnt you say you started to like me coming out of all this?"

"Well... to be completely honest, I did have a little kiddy crush on you before... more respect, but in truth, I probably have said yes to... all this... " He looked down and to the side again, his hair brushing over his pinkened face.

"Well ok... And if you say whatever I like..." He leaned in, grabbing gently onto Ittoki's shoulder, "I'm gonna have to ask you to trust me here..."

"Like I said... Whatever you want."

Ichinose pushed on Ittoki's shoulders, lying his back on the bed, himself hanging over the boy. He lowered his body close enough that their chests barely touched and laid a kiss on Ittoki's collarbone.

"As long as you're ok with it..." Ichinose whispered, slowly licking up the boys neck receiving a shy reaction from the red head. He kissed the tip of Ittoki's ear then moved his head down.

He ran his hands down the boys sides leaving goosebumps in their wake. They wandered down to Ittoki's crotch where they lightly brushed his erection.

"Ich-i~"

Ichinose wrapped his hand around the member of the boy and began to move his hand up and down.

Ittoki's hands, which were at his sides, flew up to meet the hand now touching him. His left hand lightly grabbed hold of Ichinose's arm while the other made a beeline to his mouth.

With his forearm over his mouth, he closed his eyes and blushed a deep red. As Ittoki was immersed in the sensation, it suddenly stopped.

He slowly began to open his eyes but after a second the flew open and his grip on Ichinose's arm tightened.

A cold, wet finger, soaked in precum slipped into Ittoki's asshole.

"Toki~ What are you doing?!"

"Ittoki... I need you to trust me."

Ittoki relaxed a little but was still squirming due to the new sensation under him. He wasn't a fan of the brand new feeling but... he said he wanted this. It was his choice. He couldn't deny Ichinose again.

It would break him.

He put up with the feeling for a bit and slowly it became less uncomfortable. His body became accustomed to having Ichinose there. Ichinose began to touch his erection again with his other hand, making it even more comfortable for his counterpart.

Ichinose slipped another finger into Ittoki receiving a small groan from the form under him.

His fingers moved as deeply as they could, pushing apart then pulling back together. He didnt want to hurt his newly found lover. He also didnt want to scare the man who just accepted the feeling that he had held in for four years.

Another finger slid in and prodded around Ittoki's inner walls brushing over every surface.

"Ahhmn..."

"Ittoki?" He looked up a the blushing, panting face on the top of the bed, "Is it here?" He brushed the same spot again and got the same reaction, but this time, it was a little more held back. Ittoki was extremely embarrassed but truly loved that feeling.

Ichinose pulled his fingers out and let go of Ittoki's cock.

""I... just wait a second..."

Ichinose rustled around for a moment then returned to the bed.

"Ittoki... I-Im going to go in now..."

Ittoki's eyes widened.

Ichinose lightly tapped Ittoki's entrance with his dick before gently pushing his tip in.

Ittoki groaned. Ichinose's dick was much bigger than he expected.

And this was only the tip.

Ichinose pushed in a little further, slowly adjusting Ittoki to the new size that couldnt replicate with his fingers.

"Ichi~ It hurts..."

"I know... It will feel better in a minute."

Ichinose continued his path into the boy. Before long, his dick was almost all the way in and he stopped.

"Ittoki... I'm gonna move now..."

"O-okay..."

As Ichinose slowly pulled out and pushed back in, Ittoki's body arched slightly as he rested most of his weight on his side. He began using more fluid movements and pushing a little deeper every time.

"Mnn... Ichinose... faster..."

That was what he was waiting for.

Ichinose pulled out slowly one more time, then slammed into Ittoki. He pushed hard and then pulled back out, making Ittoki cry out in pain and pleasure.

Ichinose rammed hard in and out of the boy creating an atmosphere of sensuality.

Moans and gasps escaped the two boys as the clumsily held each other.

Ittoki let out a loud gasp then pushed his arm over his mouth, breathing heavily against it. Ichinose took no notice to the action as he pounded into the boy's asshole.

"Ichinose-san? Ittoki-kun? Are you guys in there?" A voice called from the door as a knock sounded through the room.

Haruka.