Chapter 3~ You Don't Get a Vote

"T-that damn H-Haruka? D-dont you da...!" Ichinose grabbed tightly onto Ittoki's sensitized member.

"Don't fight with me. You know damn well that she is oblivious to all the members of STARISH and will never fall for one of us. Especially not you. The red headed natural boy who needs to learn to grow up. We all know deep down that if she does choose, it will be Syo. After all, she was 'in love' with Hayato and Syo is the closest she'll find."

"B-but what about you? You ARE her idol. T-the one she wanted t-to write for."

Ichinose stopped moving his hand, "Oh shut it. I know you see the way she looks at me. All she sees is Ichinose Tokiya. The quiet, serious guy who opens up to no one." Ichinose pulled his hand out and began to unbutton his pants, leaving two well defined lines leading from the bottom of Ittoki's stomach down, visible."And that's how I want it to be... I don't particularly like her if you know what I mean. Her music just happens to work out for me."

Ichinose grabbed hold of Ittoki's pants, forcefully pulling them down, knowing that the added weight of Ittoki's body would make it difficult to move them.

Ittoki had on red plaid boxers on. They had been taken down part way with his jeans, now revealing the top of his thighs and the base of his partially hard cock.

"Now look at that... You cant be as against this as you're leading on. Just look how excited you got from a little teasing."

"Well that's... that's because I..." He trailed off.

"you what?" Ichinose questioned, intertwining his fingers in Ittoki's hair.

"Well I... I just..."

"No... Don't tell me you... Seriously?!"

Ittoki nodded slightly.

"Well then... There are two ways this can go now... I can either make you feel amazing the rough way and have you be mine for the taking, wanting me by the end, or we can do this slow and Ill have to live with the boy that thinks I raped him when we both know... He wanted it too."

"I-I wan..."

"No no... Didn't i mention? You don't get a vote. Now... Lets see... I say," he jerked his head to face Ittoki dead on, "I say we do it the rough way. Ill have fun and you feel like you're melting in my hands."

Ittoki tensed up as Ichinose slid his hands down form his chest, to his stomach, down to his "v", his hands slipping inside while latching his thumbs on the outside of his boxers.

"Ichinose! Please stop!" Ittoki cried, pushing his feet against the bed, trying to get away from Ichinose's grasp.

"Hmm... Let me think. No..." Ichinose pulled down of the red fabric, leaving a partially hard cock exposed to him.

Ittoki cringed as Ichinose's fingers brushed, then wrapped around his partial erection. He began to push and pull his hand back and forth, making the red head pant and make small grunting noises.

Ittoki put his hands on Ichinose's, pushing, trying to get away but Tokiya wouldn't have it. He grabbed Ittoki's wrists and stood up, pulling them over the boys head then towards him. Ittoki was off the bed except for the top of his feet, hanging by his wrists and being held up by someone who the thought he knew. Thought he trusted. Thought he wanted to know everything about. But this... This was a side he wished he'd never seen. Never known.

"Hmm... Still not a peep." Tokiya grumbled.

Ittoki had stopped struggling and was hanging there, head back, eyes squeezed shut. Hoping it would be over soon.

"Oh... So you think just being compliant will make it faster and easier? No. Now I'm going to go even harder on you seeing that you can endure being hung from your wrists."

Ittoki's eyes flew open, "No! Ichinose STOP!"

The loud scream made Tokiya pause.

"Please please please stop!" Ittoki sobbed, tears streaming down his cheeks, "I-I don't want this!"

"I...I cant..." Ichinose looked down, his eyes locked on his feet, "I've tried for so long... But you never noticed me. You were always on about how great Haruka was. Never mind anything about me. I was the quiet on. Then the nice one and now I try being forceful... And you see where that got me..."

"Tokiya... I-I'm sorry I never noticed." Ittoki croaked in between sobs and hiccups.

"I'm sorry...I-Ill just go now..." Ichinose moved Ittoki back onto the bed, lying his body down in the middle then pulling his own shirt back on. He turned and started towards the door, head held high.

Ittoki just watched.

When he reached the door, he stopped, hand hovering over the doorknob. He spun around to face Ittoki, eyes puffy and wet, tears running down his cheeks.

"I'm so sorry!" He burst out, speed walking towards the boy. He knelled on the bed and hugged Ittoki as tightly as he could. Hoping that would fix things. But still deep down, he knew they would never be fixed. He had done something unforgivable.

Ittoki, taken aback by the sudden new side if Ichinose, stiffened with the quick embrace, though after a second, he relaxed.

This was Tokiya.