Chapter 15~ May Thirteenth

Ittoki quickly wrapped his other arm around Ichinose's neck and grabbed his own wrist, practically making himself hug Ichinose.

The older boy was leaning over Ittoki's body, his hands on either side of the boys shoulders.

The redhead was panting hard as Ichinose thrusted into him. His breath was scattered and his throat dry and scratchy, but he couldn't help hurting himself by moaning loudly.

"Ittoki...! Im..." Ichinose couldn't spit out the rest of his sentence.

His arms began to give out slightly and he leaned closed to Ittoki's chest. He could feel the boys warmth on his skin every time he took a breath. The feeling sent shivers down his spine, spurring him on further.

Ichinose couldn't help it and rested his forehead on Ittoki's shoulder. He was so immersed in the sensation that he almost couldn't take it. He needed something. Anything!

Ichinose opened his mouth, biting down on Ittoki's shoulder.

Ittoki called his out, a slight moan sneaking through. Pain wasn't something he particularly enjoyed, but this was different. If anything, it made him want Ichinose more.

He pulled Ichinose down closer to him. He gripped tightly onto his neck and back, nearing his climax. His nails dug into Ichinose's skin, leaving red marks in their wake.

"Ichi~ I... Can't..."

Ittoki tried to call out but to no avail. His voice was caught in his throat.

He was feeling so much he almost couldn't take it.

Ichinose suddenly grabbed hold of Ittoki's swelling cock and began rubbing it roughly.

"Ahh! Ugn..! Ichi..~ If you... Ill" He choked out a few words but the message came across clearly and Ichinose rubbed even more intensely.

Ittoki thought for a moment but could only take that as he was almost there too.

The redhead sank into the ecstasy of the situation and allowed his thoughts to be pushed away by the feelings.

His moans grew louder with Ichinose's as he neared his limit.

"It~toki.. With me... now..." Ichinose said in between pants.

Ittoki could feel Ichinose swelling and throbbing inside of him. The sensation gave rise to a new desire to have Ichinose's cum deep inside of him.

"In... Inside... Cum inside me..." He gasped, "please..."

Ichinose couldn't believe how erotic that sounded.

Something inside him snapped and he began thrusting harder than ever, filling the room with the sound of slapping skin and moans.

Ittoki couldn't take it any more. He could feel his dick throbbing and getting harder by the second.

Wanting it to last, Ittoki tried to hold out. He couldn't make it though and wound up clenching down on Ichinose's dick as he thrusted.

"Ittoki! Im..!"

"Me too!"

Ichinose thrusted one last time before stopping at the deepest he could reach. Ittoki felt a warmth spread as Ichinose released his seed deep inside him.

With that, Ittoki could wait any longer. He came, releasing it all over Ichinose's stomach. It didn't stay long though, and quickly began dripping onto his own.

Ichinose couldn't hold up any longer and collapsed on Ittoki's chest, breathing heavily.

"Its so hot..." Ittoki whispered. He didn't remember it being this hot last time.

Ittoki breathed heavily and leaned his head to the side resting it on the bed. His eyes focused on one spot on the wall.

The calendar caught his eye when he saw a big red circle on the page. He squinted his eyes, trying to get a better look.

"May... thirteenth?" He mumbled.

"Hmm?" Ichinose hummed, feeling the sudden change in atmosphere.

"May thirteenth.... Why did I...Oh!"

Ichinose jumped slightly at the loudness in his voice.

"What?"

"May thirteenth. The carnival is tomorrow!" Ittoki beamed, "We should go together!"

"A carnival? I dont know Ittoki... Theres going to be a lot of people there."

"I know, I know... But Ill follow your advice this time! we can wear disguises and and be careful... please!!" He begged.

Ichinose sighed. "Fine. But were going to be extra careful!"

"Fine by me! Hey... maybe there would be less attention on us if we bring all of STARISH and just bow out at some point?"

"Hmm..." Ichinose thought for a moment, "That might actually work... Then, if there is one main group attraction attention, we'll be less noticeable!"

Ichinose was genuinely happy. He finally would get Ittoki on a date without a bunch of fan girls chasing after them.

"We can ask them in the morning... For now, lets stay like this..." Ichinose said, softly stroking Ittoki's hair.

Ittoki hummed an agreement and faced his head towards the ceiling again, enjoying the feeling of Ichinose being with him.