Chapter 25~ Tokiya

Ittoki sheepishly looked towards Ichinose but couldn't for long. He was looking right into the redhead's eyes and Ittoki felt too uncomfortable looking back into his.

He couldn't believe himself.

Why now of all times!? Ittoki was embarrassed out of his mind. He felt as if he would just burst into flames right then and there.

"Ittoki?"

He snapped back to reality at the sound of Ichinose's voice.

"Huh?"

"I said, do you want help?"

Ittoki shied away, pulling his arms in to hide himself.

"I... I guess... that's..." Ittoki stumbled for words but Ichinose just smiled.

"Understood..." Ichinose walked closer, gently laying his hand on Ittoki's shoulder. "Ill help you..."

Ichinose reached down, running his hand down Ittoki's stomach, tracing his abdomen muscles. His hand quickly reached the base of Ittoki's dick.

Ittoki twitched in Ichinose's grasp, shuddering at the feeling.

Ichinose pulled away, turning towards the faucet of the tub. He flipped the small switch, beginning to trap water in the base of the tub.

Ittoki stared at his, eyes full of confusion, but Ichinose just smiled brightly.

He walked back towards Ittoki, Grabbing onto both of his arms and leaning into his ear. His tongue trailed over the edge of Ittoki's skin before he gently bit the cartilage.

"Lets sit down..."

Ichinose put gentle pressure on Ittoki's arms, guiding him to the bottom of the tub and into the pooled water.

Ichinose sat with his legs splayed and Ittoki in between them. His hands wound their way around Ittoki's body and Ichinose pulled his back to his chest, holding him tightly.

He reached for Ittoki's erection, and quickly went to work.

Ittoki would jerk to the side from time to time, immersed in the feeling.

Before long, Ichinose began rubbing a little harder, his thumb running over Ittoki;s tip from time to time.

"Ah... Ichi~ If you do that Ill..." Ittoki panted, trying to hold back. His eyes closed as he was struck with a new wave of pleasure.

That pleasure was short lived though, for not 10 seconds after he spoke, Ichinose completely removed his hand from Ittoki.

"Mmm?" Ittoki opened his eyes and turned his head around, a little frustrated that Ichinose stopped. "Why did yo~ Nnmg!" Ittoki hunched over as a finger was inserted into him.

Ichinose prodded his finger inside Ittoki, feeling around him, preparing him for what was to come.

"You're really feeling this tonight...arent you... I can feel you tightening already." Ichinose whispered in a low voice that spent a shiver down Ittoki's spin.

Ittoki was speechless. Alls he could manage was a crushed moan as Ichinose added another finger.

Ichinose suddenly pulled his finger away and grabbed Ittoki's hips. "Shall we get started?"

Ittoki's eyes widened.

Was this going to be like last time?

Ittoki was worried no doubt, but he still had faith in Ichinose.

As he positioned himself at Ittoki's entrance, he ran his fingers down the redhead's back, leaving goosebumps in their wake.

Ichinose pushed in slowly, only inserting the tip at first.

Ittoki jerked his head up as he felt not only something hard enter him, but also something warm.

"T-the water... Its g-getting in..." Ittok huffed, trying to raise his hips from the water, but Ichinose wouldn't allow it and held him in place. "T-tokiya... It feels weird..."

Ichinose's eyes widened slightly.

Ittoki hadn't called him Tokiya since the day he confessed. He wasn't sure he should be worried, but he knew something was up.

Throwing those thoughts out the window, Ichinose continued into Ittoki, slowly entering him.

Ittoki moaned loudly. The feeling was strange, but rather enjoyable. He couldn't tell if it was the fluids sloshing inside of him, or the feeling of Ichinose being with his again that was doing it, but something had him more excited than usual today.

As Ichinose reached his limit, He bent over Ittoki's back. "Im going to move now." He whispered, gently kissing Ittoki's neck.