Chapter 9~ Ask Me Later... Im Tired

"I-Ittoki?! W-What are you doing here?" Syo asked, trying, and failing, to sound natural.

"Oh... I was... I was.."

"Ittoki and I were listening at the door trying to figure out if you were having a discussion we could interrupt to walk through." Ichinose budded in, stepping over Ittoki's body.

"Oh... hahaha... Right. Of course. We were just having a normal run of the mill conversation. Hahaha...heh..." Syo tried to pass it off but the boys werent buying it.Ittoki knew what he heard.

"Nice try Syo, but they're not buying it. Its written all over their faces. They heard us." Tomo chimed in.

"Huuh... I guess they did huh?"

"Yeah. We did." Ittoki stood up and walked over to Ichinose's side, crossing his arms to match his lovers stance.

"Are you mad at us?"

Everyone turned to see Haruka looking at the ground and awkwardly rubbing her hand on her arm.

"Haruka..." Ittoki stepped forward, now headed right for the young composer, "Haruka. I could never be mad at you."

Ichinose sighed.

"I couldn't either."

Ichinose knew full well of his lie but decided to keep that to himself. Ittoki knew too but ignored the small bluff to try to smooth things over.

"So then... is it true?" Syo asked.

"Is what true?" Ichinose turned to Syo.

"Well..." Syo suddenly looked sheepish, he wasn't sure how to say it.

"Come on. Out with it. I dont bite." Ichinose looked at Ittoki, "Hard..."

Ittoki Jerked his head up and blushed a bright red.

"Ichinose! Dont say things like that!"

Tokiya chuckled to himself while admiring his work of making Ittoki blush. Meanwhile, the trio exchanged confused glances.

"I have no idea how to ask this politely so Ill just come right out and say it... Are you two... you know... gay?"

Ittoki glanced to the side, trying to avoid anyone and everyone's gaze. Ichinose however didn't linch at the word but matter factly stated, "Yes."

The room fell silent and all eyes fell on Ichinose.

No one knew exactly what to say.

They didn't really expect him to flat out admit it. Let alone say yes for both of them and not just him! They had at least expected some hesitation.

"Ichinose! Why would you..." Ittoki was cut off.

"Because they asked." Ichinose glared at Ittoki, "They are our friends and they have a right to know. Now not all of it can be discussed here because there are ears everywhere in this building, but that is what they can know for now." Ichinose turned to face Syo and the blonde flinched as if Ichinose was going to launch at him any second, "Now Syo."

"Y-Yes?" Syo snapped to attention.

"I personally dont care if you tell the others. As long as they dont make a big deal out of all of this. The last thing we need is this to ruin STARISH's image."

"R-Right! Ill try to keep them quiet..."

"Good. Now, Ittoki. Come here a minute."

"Okay..." Ittoki was acting like a beaten puppy and was very cautious when approaching Ichinose. He figured Ichinose would do something even more embarrassing.

Like kiss him!

As Ittoki neared Ichinose, the dark haired boy held out his hand to Ittoki.

The redhead hesitantly took the out reached hand and Ichinose squeezed for reassurance.

"Come on. Lets get out of here Ittkoi..." Ichinose stated.

"W-Wait!" Syo called as Ichinose and Ittoki walked away, "I have questions! What do I tell the others?!"

"Ask me later." Ichinose mumbled, "Im tired..."

They all stared after them and Ittoki leaned in towards Ichinose.

Before speaking, he looked back at the trio of confused bodies standing in the entrance way of the dormitories, making sure they weren't within earshot.

"Are you really tired?" He whispered quietly into Ichinose's ear. Trying his hardest not to make it look strange to their watchers.

"Hell no"

Ittoki shrugged and continued walking. They turned the corner and left their confused friends to gaze after where they had been mere seconds ago.

After rounding the corner, Ichinose looked behind them and quickly pushed Ittoki to the side, pinning him against a wall.

"Ichi~! What are you... mmnnn!"

"Just shut up..." Ichinose mumbled against Ittoki's soft lips.

Ichinose held onto Ittoki's shoulders tightly and pressed his knee in between his legs.

Ittoki moaned into Ichinose's lips and slowly wrapped his arms around his partners neck.

Ichinose pulled away slightly, now pressing his forehead against Ittoki's, "Better be quiet... they might hear you..." Then he rubbed his knee against Ittoki's crotch, making the boy stifle what would have been a pretty loud moan, "Careful there. Wouldnt want them to come looking..."

He pressed his lips against the redheads again, quickly dominating his mouth and making Ittoki melt in his arms.