Chapter 11~ Have You Ever Had to Ask?

"Hey," Ichinose said, turning his chair to face Ren, "You look tired. Are you alright?"

"Huh? Oh right... Yeah. Im fine. Just exhausted from work. Masato and I wee filming last night and there was some camera complications and we wound up staying until about three in the morning." Ren sighed, placing his hand on the side of his forehead, and running it back through his hair.

"Ah ha. Are you going to go get some sleep now?" Ichinose questioned, now crossing his legs.

"Yeah, probably. Unless you need me for something."

"No. Feel free to sleep." Ichinose slowed down on his last few words, thinking to himself where Ren's room was.

He looked over the floors of the the building in his head.

Ren and Masato were up two floors and clear on the other side of the building. They should be fine if a, certain situation, were to arise.

"Alright then. Im going to go take a power nap. Have a good one Ichinose. Bye Ittoki." Ren said, raising his hand to the both of them in a subtle goodbye as he opened the door and leave.

As the door shut, Ittoki and Ichinose's eyes met from across the room.

"And then there were two." Ittoki chuckled at his little remark, making Ichinose smile brightly. When he looked up from his laughter, he noticed the smile, "What?"

"Nothing... Youre just really cute when you're laughing." Ichinose stated, almost teasing the redhead.

Ittoki's face lit up like a Christmas tree and his hands rushed to his lap, his fingers twiddling around themselves.

"What is it? Is a compliment really that embarrassing?" Ichinose asked, raising and eyebrow and tilting his head to the side.

"Well coming from a fan or someone its one thing, but coming from you its... its special."

"How so?"

"Well you are my... to me you're... its just..." Ittoki sighed, a little annoyed that he couldn't find the right words, " There's no elegant way to say this so im just gonna say it the way it comes up in my mind. You're my boyfriend so it seems more important to hear this like that from you rather than some screaming fan girl."

This time it was Ichinose's turn to blush. His face burned as Ittoki said the most important words in their relationship.

"Ittoki, You have no idea how much that means to me that you just said that." Ichinose stood up and sauntered over to Ittoki's bed, sitting down next to him.

"I-Its nothing... just words."

"Not to me." Ichinose leaned over and laid a kiss on Ittoki's cheek. "Theyre important. You know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I feel the same way." Ichinose shifted on the bed to face Ittoki, "Because I love you."

Ittokis face turned a different shade of red and he looked down.

"Hey... dont look away." Ichinose lightly grabbed Ittoki's chin and tilted his head up again.

He looked deep into Ittoki's bright red eyes and made a mental note that Ittoki was the cutest when he was embarrassed.

Ichinose leaned in and pecked Ittoki's lips lightly.

"Ichinose?" Ittoki whispered, looking dead on into Ichinose's eyes, "I love you too." Ittoki returned the quick kiss before resting his forehead on Ichinose's and closing his eyes.

"Ittoki, can I kiss you again."

"Have you ever had to ask before?"

Ittoki thought back to their first kiss and realized that he probably should have asked, but he didn't bring it up. He didn't want to ruin the moment.

Ichinose leaned closer, gently placing his lips against Ittoki's. He closed his eyes and tilted his head to the side, slowly becoming more enticed by the kiss.

Ittoki leaned the other way and and the kiss deepened within seconds. Before long, Ittoki opened his mouth slightly, hesitantly inviting Ichinose in. He seized the opportunity and plunged his tongue into Ittoki's mouth.

A small moan escaped the redhead and Ichinose opened his eyes. He grabbed the guitar out of Ittoki's lap and leaned it against the wall.

His hands found Ittoki's and he intertwined his fingers with his lovers. He lifted their hands right over Ittoki's shoulders and gently pushed the boy onto his bed.

Gently, their tongues danced and intertwined. Every now and again, they would break for air but quickly resume their intimacy.

Breaking the kiss, Ichinose stared intently at Ittoki face.

'Ill never let this man go'