Chapter 8~ They're Talking About Us

~~ Sorry about the long ass wait guys... I had stuff going on with school and my personal life v.v Anyways, I always say this and stuff usually gets in the way, but I hope I can update faster next time :) Love you all! Sorry for the shitty writing ^-^" ~~

Ittoki grabbed Ichinose's hand and slowly began inching towards the door, as if no one could see them if they moved slow enough.

Ittoki leaned towards Ichinose.

"Run?"

"Thats the best idea youve had all day..."

The two tore out of the door and down the street. Being followed by a big mob of people wasn't the best either. I was attracting even more people who in turn began screaming their names and creating even more commotion.

The boys ran as fast as they could before darting into an alleyway and onto a different street before quickly slipping into a small store with no windows.

They could hear the shouts of people asking where they went, then someone yelled, "There they are!" and they took off down the street again.

Ichinose and Ittoki had been holding their breath, trying to be quiet, even though they couldn't be heard through the door unless they practically yelled.

They doubled over, panting as if they had just run a mile.

"Ittoki... Next time... I'm picking the restaurant..."

"Fine... with me..."

Ichinose heaved slightly then stood up.

"Alright then. Lets get out of here. If we really want food, we can make some back at the dorms."

"Yeah... I guess so."

The two boys straightened up and peeked around the corner to make sure the crazy fan girls werent still on their tail.

After about 10 seconds of clarification, they stepped out of the alleyway and started towards the agency.

They walked in silence until they reached the doors of the dormitory.

They two could hear voices behind the door and looked at each other in concerned confusion.

"Should we go in?" Ichinose asked, leaning towards Ittoki's shoulder.

"Im not sure... Maybe theyre talking about something important?"

Ichinose shrugged and leaned away.

Ittoki leaned forward and pressed his ear to the wood. He could barely make out Syo and Haruka's voices.

"Haruka and Syo are talking about something. I cant tell if anyone else is there..."

"Is that so? Hmm... Okay. Should we go in then?"

"I dont know... give me a second. Ill try to see what they're talking about." He pressed a little harder against the door and strained his ear to pick up words.

Slowly, the voices faded in.

"No... I dont know if they actually are." Syo said, sounding as if he was hoping that 'they' werent.

"Well, even if they are, we need to be supportive. You know how hard that can be. Especially if it is the first time. Wait! Do you think it is their first relationship?" Another voice added.

"Wait... That wasn't Haruka... Okay," Ittoki said, pulling away from the door, "I think Tomochika is with them. And they said something about a relationship and 'the first time.'"

"Ugg..." Ichinose pinched the bridge of his nose lightly, "They're talking about us."

"What do you mean?"

"Well... we are dating, and it is our 'first time'. So it very well could be us."

"Hmm... I didn't think of that."

'Does he ever think of these things?!'

"Yeah. I think we shouldnt go in then..."

"I guess so, but let me see if I can figure out what they are for sure talking about."

Ichinose groaned under his breath but agreed to let the redhead try.

Ittoki pressed his ear against the door again and the voices were a lot louder this time.

"No! We can not tell anyone! Especially not them! If they knew that we knew, I think at least one of them would have a heart attack and be kicked out."

"Really? You think he would find out even if we just told those two we knew?"

"You know Shining... He is crazy! He's everywhere. We can't even be sure he's not listening right now..."

"True. But still, I think we owe it to Ittoki and Ichinose to let them know we know."

Ittoki Jumped back.

"That's it! I heard it!"

"What did you hear?"

"They said that they owed it to us to tell us they know."

"So They were talking about us... Anything else?"

"Let me see..." Ittoki returned to his post, pressing against the door.

"They have been so secretive. Did they really think we wouldn't support them? I mean Ren and Masato Might not but... I mean seriously. If Ittoki and Ichinose are..." Syo was cut off by a sudden commotion by the door.

Ittoki tumbled into the room, falling onto his hands and knees with Ichinose standing close behind, pinching the bridge of his nose again.

"I-Ittoki!?"