Chapter 24~ Should I Help You?

Ittoki took his cloths off, changing into a robe and sitting on the bed, trying to warm himself up some.

He heard the shower turn on the water hitting the floor of the bathroom.

"He wasn't serious... was he?" Ittoki whispered to himself.

Inside the shower, Ichinose closed his eyes and let the hot water run over his skin. The feeling was wonderful compared to the bone chilling rain outside.

Slowly, he started humming, and quickly turned into quiet singing.

"tsutaetai yo kimi dake ni kono yo ni wa uta ga aru koto " His singing was soft but powerful, carrying well in the bathroom, "futari dake no MERODĪ wa eien o yakusoku suru kiseki ni hajimete kidzuketanda kono kimo~" He was cut short by a knock on the door.

"Ichinose?" Ittoki's voice called. "Can I come in?"

Ichinose smiled, "Of course."

The door cracked open and Ittoki peeked in. He was hesitant, but slowly opened the door enough to let himself in.

Ichinose looked over Ittoki and was a little disappointed that he had changed already. He wished so badly that he could just pull Ittoki in, right then and there, but he knew Ittoki would protest if he did that.

Ichinose watched Ittoki out of the corner of his eye as he continued his usual shower. For whatever reason, Ittoki wouldn't move from the door. In fact, his hand was still on the doorknob.

This continued on for what seemed like a good two minutes and Ichinose finally sighed, startling Ittoki and making him jump.

"Are you going to join me or not?" Ichinose asked as he turned his head, looking in Ittoki's direction.

"Oh... uh... yeah." Ittoki looked at the shower and watch the steam rise from the hot water.

He wasn't sure he was ready for this.

None the less, Ittoki sighed and untied the fabric belt around his waist.

Ichinose eyeballed the movement and smiled internally.

It was finally time.

Ittoki hesitated but soon enough, dropped the robe off his shoulders, laying it on the towel rack on the side of the room.

Now completely naked, Ittoki waked closer to Ichinose, gingerly placing his foot in the stream of water.

He flinched at first, not quite ready for the heat he felt, but quickly adjusted and made his way into the shower with Ichinose.

As Ittoki stepped in, Ichinose grabbed his hand gently and squeezed, giving Ittoki the sort of reassurance that he seemed to need.

Ichinose couldn't pinpoint why Ittoki was feeling so awkward about this but he sure didn't want his lover to feel uncomfortable around him.

"Are you okay?" Ichinose asked quietly.

"...fine..." the redhead replied, still a little uneasy about the situation.

Ichinose turned to face Ittoki, putting his back to the water stream. He leaned in, placing a brisk kiss on Ittoki's lips and caressing his cheek gently.

"Relax. Its just me."

Ittoki looked away shyly. "Its because its you..."

The small gesture that probably meant nothing to Ittoki, made Ichinose positively beam from the inside out.

Ichinose leaned in again, wrapping Ittoki in his arms.

"Can I kiss you again?"

Ittoki scoffed slightly, looking up at Ichinose ever so slightly, "I thought we talked about that..."

"You're right..." Ichinose chuckled, "Im sorry..."

"Well you dont have to apologize for it..." Ittoki said, looking away again, blushing intensely.

Ichinose placed his index finger under Ittoki's chi, raising his head up to face him.

He brought his head in, settling his lips against Ittoki's, kissing him passionately.

Ichinose let his hands wander over Ittoki's skin, and before long, allowed them to rest on his ass. He was barely resting on Ittoki, but he felt a sudden rising sensation on his stomach. He was a little confused at first but soon began to have a small suspicion of his own.

He thought about what to do and decided on the more direct approach.

Ichinose broke the kiss and looked down.

Ittoki followed Ichinose's eyes and found himself looking down as well. The redhead jerked away from Ichinose, trying to turn around and conceal his partial erection.

"I-Im sorry... I dont know why... This isnt..." as Ittoki stumbled for words, he heard Ichinose chuckle slightly.

"Well... your body obviously isnt listening to your mind." Ichinose said, taking a step closer to Ittoki. "Should I help you, or do you want to be on your own?"