Chapter 16~ Are They Dating?!

The next morning, Ittoki and Ichinose called everyone in Starish together.

"So that's basically the plan. Go out in disguise and have fun at the carnival..." Ittoki finished, a little worried it didn't get through to everyone.

There was silence for a moment before Cecil spoke up.

"It sounds like fun to me... as long as we wear proper disguises, no one should recognise us. Right?"

"As long as I can be with the little lamb, Ill go anywhere." Ren said, winking at Haruka.

Masato turned his head slightly and nodded, giving his silent approval.

Natsuki exclaimed that he wanted to win a cute piyo-chan plushie and began fantasising.

Syo stayed silent though.

His arms were crossed and his face was towards the ground, keeping Ittoki and Ichinose just in his view.

Ichinose didn't say anything, but he could tell that Syo was clearly put off by his and Ittoki's sexuality.

He didn't care though.

Ittoki was his and that was all that mattered. He loved him no matter what so for all he cared, Syo could just shove off!

Ichinose grimaced to himself a little before he was brought back by Ittoki nudging him.

"They went for it!" He whispered, "We can go for a real date now!"

A small smile dusted Ichinose's face.

Ittoki was too good to him.

Ichinose was normally a tough guy but something about Ittoki's sweet voice... it just melted his exterior and made him want to hug and kiss every inch of him.

Syo caught a glance at Ichinose's smile and squinted his eyes, forming a solid frown.

'I just cant believe that...' Syo thought, 'The two of them... gay? I dont get it! They dont even act like it. Wait. Maybe they... are they dating?!'

At the thought, Syo jumped out of his chair, making the entirety of Starish look at him.

"Syo-chan...Is something wrong?" Natsuki asked, tilting his head to the side.

"I... Well its..."

"Go ahead Syo." Ichinose said, arms crossed.

"Huh?"

"Tell them what you were thinking about. Im pretty sure I know..."

Ittoki backhanded Ichinose's arm lightly.

"Idiot! What are you doing?!"

Ichinose ignored Ittoki's discomfort and continued to stare at Syo.

Syo's eyes widened. Did Ichinose really want him to say that out loud?

"I-I was thinking that..." Syo hesitated, "That what if people saw through our disguises and started swarming us?!" He tried to pass it off as best he could.

Everyone looked between themselves.

It wasn't really like Syo to worry about something like that. But they shrugged it off.

Ichinose knew though.

He was just trying to cover up what he was really thinking.

That he didn't approve of him and Ittoki.

Turning away from Syo, Ichinose finally broke the silence, "Well, we should all get ready. The carnival is starting at noon."

Excited murmurs filled the room as everyone went their separate ways to get ready for the day.

Once everyone was out of earshot, Ittoki spoke up.

"What the heck was that about?! What if Syo had said something? It would have ruined our plans for today!"

"I knew he wouldn't say it. Something about his is scared of me. Maybe it's that I'm bigger than him and could easily take him down, or maybe that he thinks I'd go down on him."

Ichinose shuddered at the thought. Ittoki was the only one for him.

He chuckled to himself as he watch Ittoki trying to comprehend everything.

He leaned over and placed a quick kiss on Ittoki's lips, then backed away and smiled.

"Lets go get ready."

Ittoki smiled back and held out his hand and waited for Ichinose to grasp it. After doing so, the boys walked away from the room.

Hand in hand.