Chapter 27~ What Was That?

"N-no... no I'm not!" Ittoki stated defensively, pulling on his pants and sitting down on the bed.

Ichinose raised an eyebrow at the redhead. He couldn't figure out why he was interested in hiding his fear from him.

Thunder sounded loudly, causing Ittoki to jerk his legs slightly, knocking his guitar over.

Ittoki sighed deeply and crawled under the covers, pulling them up to his chin and closing his eyes.

Another clap of thunder resounded through the room and a loud whimper came from Ittoki's bed.

Ichinose laughed slightly, "See... you are scared. You dont have to hide it from me of all people..."

"I-I know... but I just wanted to be strong... for..." Ittoki shifted his gaze down, "For you... I know you're not scared, but I thought if I pretended I wasn't I wouldn't be. Then you wouldn't have to see me being this weak."

"Weak?" Ichinose whispered to himself. He let out a sigh, "Are you going to be okay?"

"Y-yeah... Ill be fine. Just peachy..." He said cowering as more thunder sounded.

"...no you wont ..." Ichinose stated, standing up. He walked over to Ittoki's bed, nudging the boys back with his knee. "Come on then... scoot over."

Ittoki looked up at Ichinose, completely confused.

Ichinose groaned slightly, a little annoyed that Ittoki wasn't getting it, "Scoot! Ill sleep with you tonight. That way you have someone with you through the storm."

Ittoki's eyes lit up and he smiled gently, although, the covers blocked the view from Ichinose's eyes. The redhead moved to the other side of the bed, making room for his boyfriend.

Ichinose kneeled on the bed, settling himself on the mattress. After a good 30 seconds, he sat down next to Ittoki, resting his hand on the boys leg.

"It'll be fine. I'll be with you through the storm." He said smiling brightly, trying to comfort Ittoki.

"I-I know..." Ittoki whispered.

Ichinose laid down next to Ittoki, joining him in the warmth of his covers. Get grabbed his hand, squeezing gently.

He tilted his head the side, "hmm..."

"What is it?"

"The lights are still on..." Ichinose mumbled, "I'll get 'em..." he said, sitting back up. He sighed and swung his legs over the bed.

He stood up, and a loud crack filled the room.

"I-Ichinose? What was that...? B Ittoki asked, sitting up.

Ichinose was tensed, his eyes closed, afraid to look down...

"It... it was..."

Ittoki's eyes widened and he stared at Ichinose in absolute horror.

How did this happen?!