Chapter 13~ More It Is

Like a seesaw, Ichinose pushed on Ittoki's shoulders placing him back on top. Ittoki stared up at him eyes wide and quivering.

A devilish smirk spread across his face as Ittoki began to protest the situation.

"No! I thought you were going to..."

"Nope." Ichinose leaned in, placing a kiss on Ittoki's collarbone then trailing down his stomach, his nose just barely touching the redhead's skin, making shivers run down his spine, "You're mine."

Ichinose came to a halt when he reached Ittoki's cock. He looked up at Ittoki's blushing face before placing a gentle kiss on the tip, making Ittoki flinch.

He grasped Ittoki and began rubbing.

He wasted no time, and within the next minute, Ichinose's finger was rubbing over Ittoki's asshole.

Ittoki moaned out, his head arching backwards.

He was speechless. He liked the feeling but...he also wanted to tell Ichinose to just do it, but he couldn't find the right words.

Ichinose watched his lover intently, trying to pick on any signs telling him to go in.

"Ichi~ Pl-Please..." the redhead choked out. His vocal cords cut out and only mouthed the end of the sentence

That was it.

Ichinose's finger gently pushed and slid into Ittoki. He could feel the boy's body tense up as Ittoki tightened around his finger. Tokiya leaned forward placing his mouth next to Ittoki's ear.

"Relax... It will hurt more if you dont."

Ichinose slid his tongue out and licked up Ittoki's neck and reached the base of his ear. He traced his nose up the edge of it until he gently bit the boys flesh.

Ittoki cringed and blushed intensely but still nodded slightly and Ichinose could feel his muscles calming down, allowing him to prod deeper into Ittoki's cavity.

A moan escaped from Ittoki as Ichinose explored his depths, rubbing on every surface he could reach.

"Ichino~se... m-more..." He panted, his breaths shallow and hot.

Ichinose raised an eyebrow, "Okay...."

Without hesitation, Ichinose pushed in two more fingers making Ittoki gasp loudly at the sudden increase of mass.

Ittoki melted onto Ichinose's fingers, swaying his hips with him. The feeling made him a little embarrassed though.

He felt bad succumbing to pleasure like this when Ichinose was receiving none.

Lost in thought, he was suddenly snapped back by a renewed feeling.

The lack of Ichinose inside of him.

Ichinose backed up a little, and grabbed his dick, positioning it at Ittoki's ass and pressing it against ever so slightly.

His eyes widened then relaxed. He remembered how gentle Ichinose was last time and his worried were soon thrown out of his mind and he closed his eyes.

As his eyes closed, he heard a deep guttural chuckle resound from Ichinose.

Ittoki's eyes flew open as a silent scream filled the room. Tears streamed down his cheeks and he clamped his jaw shut.

His hands gripped at Ichinose's arms as Ichinose slammed into Ittoki;s pelvis.

"More it is..."