Chapter 21~ Can This Be Ours?

"Wow..." Ichinose breathed out a long breath of astonishment.The view was outstanding!

They had a clear view of the beach, the ocean, and most of all, the sunset.

The navy blue sky faded to a deep green then to yellow, orange, pink, then red right around the sun. Even the enormous clouds surrounding the scene were lit up beautifully.

As Ichinose watched, he felt a hand grab his gently.

Finally breaking his eyes contact with the sun, he glanced over at Ittoki and smiled. His face was beautifully illuminated by the setting sky and it made Ichinose's heart flutter wildly.

Ittoki turned to face Ichinose and watched his face intently. When he finally turned as well, Ichinose smiled gently.

"Its beautiful, isnt it?" Ittoki asked, tilting his head and glancing back it the sky.

"Mhmm..." Ichinose hummed, agreeing completely with the redhead. "There are almost no words to describe it."

"No kidding." Ittoki let go of Ichinose's hand and walked around on the small flat.

He stopped at a little area under some tree branches. They were covered in cherry blossoms. They little flowers were nearing the end of their lives and were falling faster than Ittoki could have imagined.

He watched them flow into the air and out over the sea, swirling in the wind, surrounding the most beautiful sight of all.

His lover.

He looked over the spot once more, his eyes filled with nostalgia.

This was where his mother had taken him.

He was so happy though. He finally had someone special t share this place with.

"Ichinose... This is... or rather, can this be ours?"

"What do you mean?"

"Can this be our place? If something ever happens, come here. I will always be able to find you, and you me this way. It will be our spot."

"Sure?" Ichinose said, but soon raised an eyebrow. "Now, dont hate me for asking, but what makes this place more special than another one?"

"Because Im about to tell you something that Ive never told anyone before you. That Ive never even said to you without hesitation."

Ichinose cocked his head to the side. What could Ittoki possibly be trying to tell him? They shared practically everything with each other. What would he have not told anyone?

"Ichinose, here and now, Im going to say this for the first time. No hesitation. No stuttering. No filler words. Ichinose... I love you."

Sorry Its so short guys... I was not inspired at ALL tonight... but ill post a new chapter soon. I'm REALLY starting to feel stressed by this deadline >.< Any good Ideas that can help calm my nerves?