Chapter 17~ Just Thinking

When they reached their room, they threw on as much as they could.

Ittoki grabbed a pair of sunglasses, a red sweatshirt, some gloves and a black beanie.

Ichinose put on a black scarf, a pair of fake glasses, and a trench coat.

When the two felt they were ready to go, they went down to the area they had met in earlier.

No one was there so they sat around for a few minutes waiting for someone, anyone, to arrive and tell them what was going on.

Eventually, Ittoki sat down on the couch, slumped over a little bit. Ichinose stood around behind the couch, leaning against it from time to time.

After a good ten minutes, they boys were fed up.

"Should we just go?" Ittoki questioned, leaning his head over the back of the couch to get a glance of Ichinose.

Tokiya looked down at Ittoki and smiled, "Maybe we should..." He said, placing his hands on either side of Ittoki's shoulders and leaning in to place a kiss on his gentle lips.

"Oi!" A voice called, "Watch it! What if the others walked in right now!"

Ichinose stood up straight and turned around to see Syo with his arms crossed.

Ittoki blushed furiously and hunched over again, folding his hands in his lap.

"And are you going to tell them?" Ichinose asked, crossing his arms to match Syo's stance.

"Well.. that's..."

"That's what I thought..."

"Dont get the wrong idea! Its not that Im afraid to tell them..." Syo looked down, "Im honestly not... I just dont want..."

"What? To ruin your reputation by being associated with us?"

"No! You're misunderstanding!" Syo sighed, "I dont want them to react badly towards you two. Personally, I dont care one way or the other as long as you dont try to drag me into it... but Ren... and Masato... I dont know what they would say... I know Natsuki wouldn't care, but I just havent found the right way to tell him yet..."

Ittoki and Ichinose exchanged a glance of genuine surprise.

"Syo?" Ittoki began, making the blonde boy look up from the ground, "Thanks... I mnna, its probably hard for you to keep things from the others, but it means a lot that you are thinking about us." Ittoki smiled brightly at Syo.

Syo's eyes widened slightly.

Why was his heart beating so fast?

"Syo? Are you okay?" Ichnos asked, taking a step closer with his hand reached out towards his arm.

Syo snapped back to attention after hearing his name.

Noticing the arm coming towards him, he jumped back.

"Im fine... Im fine... Just thinking..."

"Syo-chan!! Why'd you leave me?!" Natsuki called, running down the hallway and enveloping the shorty in a big hug.

"Shorty!?"

Ichinose chuckled slightly, looking back at Ittoki and tuning them out.

Ittoki was smiling widely and watching the events unfold.

When he caught a glance of Ichinose looking at him, his eyes widened and his face raged to life in a bright shade of red.

"Otoya? Are you okay? Your face is bright red..." Natsuki pointed at Ittoki's face cocking his head to the side.

"Hmm?" Ittoki quickly tried to cover his cheeks with his hands but Natsuki still watched him.

"Hey Otoya? Can I ask you something?"

Ittoki jumped slightly, "S-sure"

"Are you..."

Ittoki stared at him wide eyed. Ichinose and Syo were no different.

Had Natsuki really picked up on it that quickly?!

"Are you sick? Your face is really red... maybe you should stay home and rest..."