Chapter 12~ Let Me

Ichinose lifted his hand and brushed the hair off the side of Ittoki's face, resting his hand on his cheek.

He soon removed it and grasped the top of Ittoki's shirt in his hands, gently pulling it up. Ittoki raised his hands above his head, allowing the shirt to slide off of him.

Once in his hand, Ichinose tossed the shirt on the floor next to the bed. His hand quickly returned to Ittoki's body and rested on his chest.

Ichinose went back to kissing Ittoki deeply while his hand traced Ittoki's body lovingly.

Moans spilled from the redhead and he could feel a heady feeling spreading to his hips as Ichinose's tongue reached further into his mouth and his hands brushed over his nipples repeatedly.

Ichinose ran his fingers through Ittoki's hair one last time before he left his head entirely.

The kiss stopped, and Ichinose's head hovered down over Ittoki's chest and his hand trailed his sides.

Ittoki pushed away slightly when Ichinose stopped and breathed heavily on his lower stomach. The sensation of his breath gave rise to a warm feeling in his crotch.

"Ichinose... I..."

"Me too"

Ichinose slowly undid his lovers pants, making the redhead a little impatient at his slow pace. Although, when his pants finally began to be pulled off, his face brightened immensely.

As his underwear were taken as well, Ittoki's partial erection stood up. Ichinose watched it closely, as if making sure it wouldn't disappear.

His gently took the skin in his hands and began rubbing it. Ittoki flinched and shuddered slightly.

He had gotten an erection before when Ichinose had kissed him in the hallway and the newly renewed one was aggressive. It felt unrelieved so any friction was most welcomed.

"Ichi.... I can't let you do all th~e work again. L-Let me..." Ittoki sat up, pushing Ichinose away slightly.

He couldn't help but stare at Ittoki, completely bewildered by his sudden change of attitude.

Ittoki pushed Ichinose onto his back and quickly made his way to Ichinose's crotch. He looked up at Ichinose's freaked out face. He chuckled to himself and made a mental note that he was cutest when he was embarrassed.

Ittoki unzipped his pants and pulled out Ichinose's flaccid dick.

It amazed him that he wasn't even turned on in the slightest through all of what had happened in the past thirty minutes.

He quickly threw those thoughts out of his mind and when to work attempting to pleasure his boyfriend.

Ittoki had never done something like this before so he was a little out of his element, but he wanted to try nonetheless. Ichinose had done it for him before and he wanted to repay the favor.

Ittoki stared at him for a moment before slowly moving his hands over Ichinose's member, and within seconds, he began to become hard.

Ittoki moved his face closer to Ichinose and hesitated a second before opening his mouth and gingerly placing it around the head.

Ichinose twitched slightly at the new sensation. He, like most teenage boys, had jerked off before, but a mouth was a different feeling entirely. Even if he was barely being touched by it.

Ittoki had no idea what to do.

He just began bobbing his head up and down slowly, licking over the tip once and a while.

Before long, he brought his mouth to the tip and stuck his tongue out some. He traced the top of the cock and before long slithered his tongue into Ichinose's foreskin, making a loud gasp echo through the room.

He rolled his tongue under the skin and around the entire member before gently pulling down on the skin with his hand, leaving Ichinose even more exposed.

Ittoki went back to moving up and down, but now that the head was exposed, louder moans and gasps filled the room. Ichinose gently pulled on Ittoki's hair, urging him on.

Before long, Ittoki could feel Ichinose swelling in his mouth. He picked up the pace and when he felt a twitch, Ittoki pulled away, keeping his hand moving all the while.

Ichinose gasped and his back arched as a translucent liquid poured out of his hardened cock.

"I-Itoki~!" Ichinose struggled to get the words out as he panted.

Ittoki smiled, a little smug from making Ichinose cum.

Ichinose's face was beat red, his eyes glossy and he was sweating a little as well.

He sighed and looked at Ittoki, his breath now catching up to him, "Now... its my turn."