Writers Note #3

Hey guys!! I just wanted to in with you guys and see if youre still interested :) I also wanted to share a story with you guys.

Okay... so when I saw the Wattys2015, I thought that I had until August 1st to finish Are You Ready? and CONNECT it with Right Now Theres a Scar Here. So yesterday I had a freak out because is was like, "HOW THE F AM I GONNA FINISH LIKE 15 MORE CHAPTERS IN ONE MONTH!?" So I looked back at the announcement and found out that the contest isnt closed until the 31st. .-.

WHAT!?

So I had that freak out for nothing!? -sigh- yeah... Thats what i wanted to share... Well it was interesting if nothing else :/

Anyways, that was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

So yeah ^-^ Besides that, How are you guys doing? What are you liking about this story? What do you not like? Any of a place where Ittoki and Ichinose might bond really deeply? (I need one of those >.< I was thinking maybe a cliff side near the ocean or something? Thoughts??????) So tell me thoughts! I WANT THE THOUGHTS!

Well anyways, have a great 4th of July and Ill see you guys in the comments! ;D

OH! Also... I just wanted to give you guys who actually read these a heads up. From now on, Ill donate the next 8 chapters to the first comment on this "chapter" on. So the first to comment here will have chapter 13 dedicated to them, and the first there will have 14 and so on and so forth until chapter 20 :)

Yeah! So NOW Ill see you in the comments :P (for real this time xD)