Chapter 27

note: i LOVE all ur comments and they're my only motivation PLSSS also pls remember i won't include any lemon or smut😖 maybe another story but not this one sorry guys :(

The rest of the day was very straightforward. You supervised the cadets, and mostly helped Levi get around since he didn't want to stay in bed. You recommended crutches for him, but he hated the idea, so instead you helped him around. The day ended, and you both headed for your rooms and rested. The following week went exactly like this, helping Levi around (secretly) since he didn't want to look helpless, and even trained with him as he got more capable. You actually started spending more time with Petra as well, and it was nice having another girl friend. You enjoyed her company and she was just a very kind and calm girl in general.

It was a calm afternoon, and you and Petra were sitting in your room chatting about the most random things. There was a knock at the door. You spoke.

"Who is it?"

The person spoke.

"It's me, Lewis! I have something from the Captain"

You smiled and went to open the door, Lewis stood there holding papers.

"Good afternoon Commander, Captain Levi told me to give his paperwork to you instead of bringing it to his office myself"

You smiled and looked at Lewis who was giving a teasing smirk.

"What Lewis? what seems to be so amusing?"

You asked in a sassy tone.

"Nothing Ma'am, he also said he wants you to deliver the paperwork from now on."

He was trying not to laugh so you whispered to him.

"don't get any ideas"

He saluted in an over dramatic way and bowed his head down.

"Of course Commander, now you better get going, the Captain needs his paperwork!"

"LEWIS"

Before you could grab him he chuckled and speed-walked away leaving the paperwork in your hands.

You smiled and turned around to look at Petra who was sitting on your bed drinking her tea.

"who was it?"

"Oh just one of the cadets, Levi apparently wants me to deliver his paperwork to him now, pfft I'm not his servant"

"don't you get it y/n?"

"Hm?"

"He just wants more excuses to see you"

Petra smiled and raised her cup to her mouth to take a sip. You weren't really open and didn't talk about your relationship with Levi with anyone, since you both didn't think it was needed, so hearing anyone talk about you two was surprising. You didn't realize you were blushing and Petra giggled. She stood up and put her hand on your shoulder.

"I'm so glad Heichou found someone like you"

"really?"

"Yea, He's done so much for us, and he's never had anything for himself. He looked at us like his family and you were the last missing piece he needed. Thank you y/n for being there for him. You two are perfect for each other."

You gave Petra a warm smile at her words, and they meant a lot to you.

"Thank you Petra, I'm happy I could be someone he can turn towards, and someone he can call his own."

Petra smiled and hugged you tight, everyone here was so special to you. She pulled away and patted your shoulder.

"I think you got some paperwork to deliver now, don't you?"