Chapter 4

"You'll fight me now".You turned around and it was the one and only Captain Levi. Great. There is no chance of you winning here, and you were pretty exhausted already making it unfair, but you decided to respect it and at least try. You never gave up and always thought positively.

Hanji and Erwin looked at each other, and as Hanji was going to say something, Erwin stopped her. Oluo, Petra and Eld were also in shock. They whispered.

"She surely can't win against Humanity's strongest, right??" Oluo stated.

You got up, and brushed some dirt off your clothes, and fixed your hair, this was gonna hurt, and you could tell in the Captain's eyes he wasn't going to go easy on you. It's now or never. You guys got into position, and in his eyes, you could tell he could predict your every move, his eyes pierced through you, and you felt intimidated, I swear this man could read minds, you thought. You were just slightly shorter than him, so the difference wasn't a big disadvantage. He threw a kick with his leg, and you dodged it, but as soon as you were distracted by that move, he easily kneed you in the stomach and kicked your sides, it hurt like hell, how much strength does this man have in him? He tried to punch your face but you swiftly got up and kicked behind his knees slightly making him fall, he grabbed your wrists and flipped you but you kicked his stomach a few times, causing him to jolt back, he grabbed your shoulders and pinned you to the ground, and this man was really strong cause you couldn't even move a muscle. In the last two fights you didn't get too many injuries since you knew what places to protect as a doctor and all, but the Captain's moves were so unexpected, that you had bruises on your face and a bloody nose. He still had you pinned to the ground and there was no getting out of this. You felt his breaths on your face, and he seemed tired. I exhausted him huh? Pretty good progress, I'm pretty sure he's never got tired from fighting anyone else here before. You internally smiled. You sighed and relaxed your muscles, he was literally squeezing your wrists so tight it hurt. He realized you gave up and stood up. He brushed off the dirt from his shirt and walked away. Huh? He wasn't gonna say anything?. Hanji rushed over to you and helped you up, and cleaned the blood off your face.

"y/n are you okay? Ugh, that shorty! You didn't need to fight him you already proved your strength, I don't know what got into him I was gonna stop him--"

"Hanji, it's okay, I was curious myself of what I'd do against Humanity's strongest! Haha, it's okay."

"But it wasn't even fair, you beat up the Special Operations squad right before him, and was probably exhausted!"

"Well it's over now, and I'm okay, and it was fun!"

Hanji hugged you. Erwin walked up to you two.

"y/n, that was incredible! You beat most of Levi's squad, how?".

"Erwin, all I can say is I was extremely dedicated, fighting would've been useless as a doctor, but I still did it, day and night ever since I was 5."

"You're incredible y/n, we are so happy to have a talented person like you here."

Erwin gave a soft smile, and you and Hanji went back inside to the HQ. She spoke.

"You're probably exhausted, that was a lot for the first day, huh, let's eat something."

"Yea, but I wanted to really show you guys my skill, now we don't have to waste too much time on my training."

"Yes y/n, it is a great save of time, your skills would be very beneficial in one of the survey corps squads though, but I understand your choice."

"Oh Hanji, I will of course fight titans if I have to, my skill can be used so don't you worry".

"y/n you're amazing, you can treat our soldiers and fight, I've never met someone like you". She smiled.