Chapter 12

"Ah shit, if I don't cover these cuts I'll bleed out, ugh and I just had to wear a skirt today as well"

 Then, you remembered your pocket knife, that was in your skirt pocket. You lowered your head to your skirt pocket and shook your skirt so you could hold the knife in your mouth. You got it and somehow threw it over your neck, so your hands behind could grab it. You sighed a breath of relief and slowly started cutting the rope. Finally, Your hands were free. You cut your legs free and then ripped your sweater sleeve to cover up the biggest cut on your arm.

 Then, you looked around for an escape route. You heard footsteps and realized there was no place to hide, no point either. You stood beside the door when someone opened it. You grabbed them and pinned them to the wall with your blade on their neck. It was tom.

"Make a move, and I'll slit your throat"

He whimpered, but then Marlo and Robin came in, you quickly stabbed Tom in the leg, so he could fall and you could fight Marlo and Robin. As Marlo entered, you kicked his face, and repeatedly kicked his sides, when he was thrown back. As Robin entered, you grabbed him by his arm and slammed him to the ground, stabbing his stomach. As you did this, you heard someone call your name.

"Y/N-"

You turned around and it was Levi, right behind you, with a knife stuck in his arm. You had no time to think and realized he saved you from Aiden, who was going to throw a dagger in your back. Levi easily sliced Aiden's neck, and he fell to the ground. Tom somehow tried to get up, but Levi finished him off. Levi's eyes were filled with anger. You were quite scared of him at the moment, he was killing anyone who moved, he didn't even let the knife in his arm stop him.

You realized Sean wasn't anywhere to be seen, but then you heard the door lock, but you and Levi were inside. You ran to the door, banging on it for someone to open, but no use. The area had no other escape route either. All that for nothing. You could finally think a little, but felt dizzy. You fell to your knees and laid on the floor, your vision being blurry. It was because of the blood loss. Levi got down and quickly wrapped his cloak around your arm, and smaller pieces on your forehead and leg. He made you sit up.

"y/n, look at me, and stay awake, those shitheads, you lost a lot of blood stay awake"

You sat up against the wall, and darted your eyes to Levi's arm and the blood slowly came out of the part where the knife was inserted. With no second thought, you ripped your second sleeve and grabbed his arm. He widened his eyes. You looked at him with serious eyes.

"Stay still."

You quickly pulled out the knife, and Levi let out a small scream, that had to hurt. You got the sleeve and wrapped it around his arm tightly.

"That.. should stop... The bleeding" You said with heavy breaths.

"We're going to get out of here, I know it, stay with me". Levi pleaded while holding your hand.

You tried to smile. He realized it was hard for you to keep your eyes open.

"You know, I was actually born in the underground. I don't know if you know, but that's where we are right now."

Your eyes widened a bit, they really took you to the underground city, that's how Levi could find you, he was raised here.

"I was basically a thug or criminal, but to survive, I had to. My mom died when I was young, and Kenny raised me instead. He taught me how to fight, and then left when I was about 7 or 8. I survived in the underground and made two friends. We were captured by the survey corps, but had a mission to kill Erwin-" Levi noticed his talking helped you stay awake, he kept going.

Your eyes widened again. Levi? Had to kill Erwin?

"I know what you're thinking, but everything changed. My friends died from titans, and I decided to keep following Erwin and stay in the corps. They were all I had".

You slowly raised your arm to touch his hand.

"I'm sorry,, Levi"

He held your hand.

"Don't be,"

You could see in Levi's eyes he missed them; his friends. His expression was soft, and his voice was quiet and pure. You've never seen him like this, but it calmed you and helped you stay awake. You built up enough strength to speak.

"I'm sorry Levi, for this,, mess-"

He put a finger to your lips.

"Shhhh, not now"

Now it was almost impossible to stay awake, your vision was fading away. 

Suddenly, someone kicked the door open. Hanji and your squad came rushing in. You gave up and let yourself be unconscious, you were saved.