Chapter 14

"Oi, y/n what did you do to that poor kid back there"

You laughed and crossed your arms.

"He underestimated me, disrespectful brat"

"You sound like me, and by the looks of Lewis' shitted face, you're acting like me"

You poked your finger in his chest.

"I'm acting like a Commander, not like you, plus, if you were in my position you'd kill them."

"They really disrespected you that much huh"

"Mhm, underestimated me as well, I'm stronger than anyone here"

"Woah Woah Woah there, y/n don't get too confident"

"Please, I beat your squad on my first day"

"Tch, doesn't mean you're the strongest brat"

"Hmm you never know, I had to fight you after beating up your squad, wasn't fair to me"

You realized you were saying that Levi wasn't stronger than you until you both fought. Oh no.

You circled the wooden sword in Levi's face and spoke.

"There is no proof you're stronger than me, don't underestimate me Levi, or you'll be twinning with Lewis"

Levi widened his eyes in disbelief, nobody has ever been this confident against him. He liked it. As you were going to turn around, a sudden pain jolted in your back and you were pinned to the floor. You expected this, and kicked his stomach, making him jump back in dis balance. You smirked and then before you could act, you were pinned against the wall, with the wooden sword against your neck. His other hand pressed your arms on the wall. You used your leg to kick him but instead, he got closer, meaning you were stuck. He smirked.

"What happened to all the talk about you being stronger than me y/n"

You smirked as well.

"I'm not done yet"

Levi had a look of surprise, but then you quickly wrapped your legs around his waist and pushed him to the ground while grabbing his head, making him not able to see. You easily pushed him to the ground and stood over him pointing the sword in his face. He was shaking at the sudden moves, but before you could speak he grabbed your ankles making you tumble to the ground and lose balance. He kicked your side once, but you grabbed his legs to flip him over. He landed with a thud but easily grabbed your neck and pressed you against the wall. He was very tired. From the start, you knew you couldn't beat him, but you wanted to see how well you could do anyway, and you were pleased with your own performance. You were literally being choked by Levi and had to kick his stomach to make him let go. You coughed a few times and fell to your knees as a sign of giving up. This man sure lived up to his name. You looked around you and realized your fight had attracted a crowd of cadets to watch. You tried to get up but then Hanji ran to you. Levi was fixing his collar and brushing dirt off his shirt. You noticed there was a bruise on his face. Hah, you did that. He looked at you and then to all the cadets. They were all in shock and were whispering things.

"I think that's the longest anyone has fought him"

"Damn commander y/n is strong"

"Did you see that fight, it was epic!"

"She's so lucky to be that close to him"

Levi spoke.

"Oi, all you brats should be training, go back to work, if I see anyone distracted I'll break your legs!"