Chapter 11

The next morning.

You woke up and you decided you were going to do your full hours of supervising because you felt way better. You put on your uniform and headed to the mess hall for breakfast. You sat with the Levi squad because you hadn't talked to them in a while. 

After eating you headed outside and met with Mike to supervise most of the cadets. Mike was a great leader, and honestly such a good person in general. You always felt comfortable around him. Levi and Hanji came out with Erwin for some 3DMG training for the cadets, so they headed to the nearby obstacle course. After a few hours, you went to your room and got ready. It felt weird wearing normal and cute clothes like these after a while, but you looked amazing. You put your hair into a ponytail, and pulled some strands out at the front. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Come in"

Aiden came in wearing a shirt, jacket and jeans.

"Hi, Aiden, ready to go?"

"Yup, also y/n you look pretty"

"Thank you, you look good yourself"

You both stepped outside and you closed the door behind you. You were grateful that most people were out of training or in their rooms because people would probably stare seeing you like this. You both got your horses and left the HQ.

You both talked about your day while galloping on the horses, and arrived in town.

Back at HQ

Levi walked to the mess hall to eat dinner with everyone there. He bumped into Hanji on the way.

"Oi hanji have you seen y/n everywhere, the idiot doesn't have to do my work for one day and disappears"

"Oh, she went out with Aiden-"

"Oi what are you talking about"

"Aiden asked her out, so she got Erwin's permission and they both left a while ago-"

"Hanji, tell me now, where did they go"

"y/n said something about going to town, why are you so concerned?"

"Shit, I'm going after them"

"Why? They got permission"

"Shitty glasses, that Aiden isn't trustworthy, I'm going after them"

"Oh Levi you sound serious, I'll come with you, don't go alone"

"No, I'll go alone, if I somehow don't return, call backup"

"I'll inform Erwin-"

"No, I'm only going to make sure right now"

Hanji went back to eat, and Levi ran to his horse and grabbed his gear and headed to town.

You and Aiden tied your horses to one of the poled near the main streets.

"y/n, follow me, we'll take shirt shortcut to the place I wanna go to"

It was a dark alleyway.

"Uh sure..."

You both started walking and then you got a weird feeling that you shouldn't be here.

"Um Aiden, let's go somewhere else I don't want to-"

"y/n, it'll be fine trust me"

"No. Aiden, I'm going back"

"Sorry y/n"

You looked at him with a confused face, and then 4 other men popped up from the corner and ran towards you. You were scared, but you had to fight. This was Aiden's plan all along. The 4 men were wearing masks making them unrecognizable, you tried running, but two of them grabbed your legs and you fell to the ground. Using your body weight, you climbed onto them and wrapped your legs around one of their heads so tight to make them fall, and the other one you fought with punches and kicks, but it was no use. The 3rd man put a weird thing on your mouth making you unconscious, and the last thing you saw was Aiden's disgusting face smirking at you.