Chapter 41: Baby, let the games begin

"OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL IS EVEN HAPPENING HERE?

Tine's POV

Hearing me loud and clear, Mil and Phukong finally noticed me in the room and stopped kissing. But none of them uttered a single word. They were just stood there looking at me with complete shock in their eyes.

"I asked — WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE — TOGETHER???"

"Tine, why are you here? You were supposed to go out for dinner with Pear and Fong." That's all Mil could say, raising his eyebrows at me.

"No you tell me Mil, why are you here at my boyfriend's house sticking your tongue down my boyfriend's brother — who by the way is 18 years old!"

"Actually, I will be 19 in a few months..." Phukong raised his hand to interrupt us.

"Shut up Phukong or I swear to god, I'll call your brother right now. Why are you even here Phukong? With Mil? You were supposed to be in Scotland."

"I-- I took an early flight to surprise Mil."

I tilted my head, even more, confused than ever. "And-- why would you surprise Mil?"

"Well" Mil and Phukong just looked at each other with a suppressed smile on their faces.

"Wait.. Oh my god, It's not what I think it is, is? Oh god.. I put you two together, didn't I? I really put you two together. I told Sarawat that Mil could help you and that's how we ended up in this situation, didn't we?

That's why Mil's been talking to you every day. That's why you wanted to invite Mil to the ball, and — Mil, you were talking about Phukong on the beach that night weren't you?"

"Well, yeah?" Mil shrugged his shoulders and at that moment I truly wanted to die.

I ruffled up my hair and shook my head, but that still didn't help me get out of my nightmare. "Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. I finally understand what Sammy must have felt in Japan. I really owe her a huge apology. Sarawat is going to kill me when I tell him about you two."

"Then don't Tine. Please don't tell my brother about this. Please?" Phukong pleaded and noticed that he was still holding Mil's hand.

"What? No! I can't hide this from Sarawat. We literally just had a huge fight and sorted things out... I can't lie to him like this. Moreover, I am sure the security outside already saw you too. If I don't tell Sarawat they will."

"Don't worry, they only saw Phukong. They didn't see me," said Mil with so much confidence it made me want to punch him.

"And how can you be so sure of that Mil?"

"Tine, I was a part of the Special Ops. You really think people can see me if I don't want them to?"

"Wow. Just— Wow. Using your Special Ops training to sneak into your Sarawat's house just so you can make out with his brother. Tell me honestly Mil, are you proud of it?"

"Yeah. You know what? I am proud of it. I am as proud of it as you were when you sneaked into the Tea room during the Business Summit to make out with Sarawat while dozens of foreign officials and international businessmen were right outside."

"EXCUSE ME, THEY DID WHAT?" Phukong screamed

"Shut ut Phukong! And Mil, haven't you signed like a bazillion non-disclosures so you wouldn't sneak my secrets out of like this to other people?"

"Phukong is not other people. And even if I did, what are you going to do? Take me to court? Let's go. I'll drive you"

"Seriously, what did you Phukong do to you, Mil? You have never, ever talked to me like this."