Chapter 6: Stuck with Sarawat

Tine's POV
"Okay. You jump, I jump Jack"

Sarawat just smiled and intertwined our hands together. "The photographer is on the left. So, we are going to run towards the right." He squeezed my hand a bit and we took small steps towards the door to get ready.

"Three. Two. One. Run Tine!"

And with that, Sarawat and I ran through the corridors of the hospital. I don't know for how long we ran or how many people stared at us in utter shock. All I could remember was Sarawat's hand in my hand. He asked me to trust him, so that's what I did.

Suddenly, we came to a screeching halt. Without any warning, Sarawat pushed me inside a cleaning closet, got in with me, and bolted the door from the inside. The closet was barely big enough for both us and it was full of cleaning supplies on every side with little space to stand.

It was pretty dark, but I could clearly see the outline of Sarawat's face. We were both breathing heavily after the sudden sprint.

"Why—why are we inside this damn closet Sarawat?" I yelled for obvious reasons.

"Shhh" Sarawat put his hand over my mouth and whispered. "I think the photographer is still around. Lets keep our voices low"

I removed his hand. "Let me handle this" I texted Mil instead about the whole situation. I needed to get out of here as soon as possible. Staying so close to Sarawat gave me a weird feeling and I didn't know what to make of it.

"Mil is going to be up here in 5-7 minutes at the most"

"I alerted the security before we ran, Tine, They might already be on the floor. But we need to find the photographer and get pictures from him before we get out of this place. He might take more pictures or send the pictures he already has to newspapers." FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

I took a few deep breaths to think about the next plan of action, took out my phone again, and called Mil.

"Mil, the photographer following us already got some pictures. I think he also got pictures of some minors who are admitted in the hospital. I don't care what it takes, we need to get a hold of him. We can't let the press use those pictures "

"Got it. I'll find him, Tine"

"If—if he leaves the hospital Mil, tell Sammy about it right away. She'll be angry but she's the only one who can block the pictures."

"Understood"

"And Mil, send one of the guards to get me out of this damn closet without being seen"

"Tine. For now, you will have to stay there till we figure out where the photographer is. Its easy for you to assume he's just a paparazzi, but I need to consider all options here. You are the safest there for now. I have already stationed a guard near the cleaning closet. Call me in case anything happens. I need to go checkout the CCTVs. Bye."

"Wait no Mil—"

Dammit

I couldn't see Sarawat's face in the dark, but I could already feel him smirking.

"Mil told you to stay put, didn't he?"

"Wipe that smile off your face you ass. I hate this stupid closet, I hate your smile, and I hate you"

"HEY! You can hate me all you want, but don't hate this cleaning closet. I have hid here way too many times before. No one can ever find me here."

I wanted to complain about his absolutely idiotic behavior or his useless proximity to me, but I was busy thinking something else — Sarawat knew this hospital too well for an heir who only needed to keep up appearances and use this for PR. He knew the doctors, staff, patients, and even hidden spaces around. There was something that just didn't match up and I needed to know why.