Ch 28: Why do you have hickeys, Tine?

"Tell me honestly Tine, you didn't really sleep at Sarawat's house, did you?

Tine's POV

"Yes, I was in fact sleeping and you woke up me up Mil."

"That's hard to believe. Anyways, now that you are up, you better be back here soon because I really don't want to write a long report about where you have been all night."

"How much time do I have left?"

"You have to be back here by 5.30am. There shouldn't be any traffic right now, so it will take you about 10 minutes to get back to the house."

"Got it. Bye"

I put down the phone and stared at Sarawat, who was still sleeping soundly. The first time we had fallen asleep together was when we were at the beach when I was still confused about why I took Sarawat to my secret place. And now, here I was, in his house, officially dating him.

"Sarawat..." I cupped his cheeks and whispered slowly. "Wake up and go sleep on the bed more comfortably. I need to leave now"

Sarawat slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me. "You need to leave already? What time is it?

"It's 5 o'clock. Mil already sent a car to pick me up."

I felt Sarawat's arms gripping my waist tightly and he bounced on top of me suddenly, taking me by surprise. "Tine Teapakorn, you can't just agree to date and then leave without even letting me taste you."

Sarawat licked my jawline and ravished my neck. With every kiss that he was planting on my neck, I could feel my self-restraint slipping away. I could feel my member waking up as he moved his cold hand inside my sweatshirt. That's when he bit my neck harshly, which finally brought me back from my daze.

"Ahhh. Fuck Sarawat" I pushed him a little so he would look me in the eye. "I seriously need to get home in 15 minutes"

He smirked at me and and flicked my nipples. "I could do with 15 minutes"

"Oh for fuck's sake" I pushed Sarawat off of me and got up from the sofa. "I really need to leave or Mil will get into a problem because of me."

"But what about the problem in your pants, Tine?" Sarawat pulled me in again into a kiss and started grinding against me. And I.. I kissed him back. I kissed him back with all my might. There was only so much control I had.

We finally broke the kiss as we came up for air and my phone started buzzing again.

"Fuck, its Mil calling again. I really need to go Sarawat."

"Do you really have to go, Tine?" Sarawat was moving his hands across my ass, squeezing it all the way. "Can't you just stay? You haven't even seen my bedroom yet. I might really have a bed of gold, but you'll never know"

I laughed. "I'll come by next time to inspect your bed properly."

Sarawat moved dangerously close to my neck again and blew small bouts of hot air, sending shivers down my spine. "But you could inspect it now, very very thoroughly." He then proceeded to bite my neck at the same place he bit the last time. And I pushed him back again.

"Sarawat Guntithanon, stop seducing me. I am not going into your bedroom."

"Wow! So you can seduce me into going to your bedroom, but I can't?"

"Yeah. Because its never going to work on me"

"May be its time you realise that you can't resist me, Tine Teapakorn."

"Really?" I laughed and picked up my phone from the table. "Watch me resist you and walk out that door then."

"I promise you Teapakorn that you will be back standing right here on my door sooner than you know."