Prologue

Thailand Times

Royal Feud:  Tine Teepakorn and Sarawat Guntithanon Get Into An Explosive Fight

Tine and Sarawat's feud is reportedly down to public fights now. The two men are facing a wave of backlash since their pictures went viral online

As expected, Tine Teepakorn and his mother, Prime Minister Maya Teepakorn were invited to the birthday bash of Phukong Guntithanon, the youngest son of Thai billionaire Thipat Guntithanon. But what nobody expected was a public fight between the first son of Thailand and the heir to Guntithanon Industries.

Tine and Sarawat were spotted fighting in the banquet hall by many party guests and things got so out of hand hat they ended up ruining poor Phukong's 18th birthday cake.

Rumors are now circulating that these two men, who both turned 23 this year, have been in a cold war for years.

While PM Teepakorn and CEO Guntithanon have had close professional relationship for many decades, it seems like their first-borns just don't get along.

The public has been condemning the actions of these two men online. Insiders also say that PM Teepakorn's party leaders are not happy with Tine's behavior and CEO Guntithanon's stakeholders are shocked to see the outburst of the soon-to-be CEO Sarawat.

PM Teepakorn's popularity is falling with every second and the stocks of Guntithanon Industries have started plummeting since last night. How could these two 'almost royal' families of Thailand possibly fix this problem?