Chapter 22: Best night of life🔞

"Because—because its you, Tine"

Tine's POV
I didn't respond to him. I didn't know what to say because I didn't know how it decipher Sarawat's cryptic message. So, I decided to just stare at the beautiful man who was sitting on top of me, and pinning me on my own bed. I wanted to remember every inch of his body and mark everything in my brain so I could recognise him even in the dark.

"What are you thinking about, Tine?"

"I am thinking about how long its been since you last kissed me"

Sarawat smiled and pressed his lips to mine. I could still feel his nervousness, like he was holding himself back. I wanted to know what he would turn into if he lost all control. I wanted to know what would make him lose control. I wanted to know every side to Sarawat there was.  

I nibbled the back of Sarawat's ears and he let out a light moan. I tugged his ears lightly and he moaned a little more. Then, I moved to his neck and bit him harshly. Sarawat let out a loud moan and that's when I knew I had hit the right spot.

"Fuck Tine. That hurt."

"Did it? What are you going to do about?" I smirked.

"Oh, I am going to do a lot about it."

In an instant, Sarawat took off my briefs and his, and settled between my legs.

The two of us were now completely naked. Sarawat kneeled in front of me and before I could even think what he was doing, he had switfly taken my hard member into his mouth. All while tugging his own member gently. Synchronizing our rhythm together, he wrapped his tongue all around my member and started pushing his head up and down in sweeping motions.

Feeling Sarawat's warm mouth, my head was thrown back involunatrily and eyes closed. My fingers were in his hair, pushing myself deeper into his mouth.

"God, you feel so good" I was moaning uncontrollably and forced to put my other hand between my teeth to muffle my moans. I was losing my sanity to Sarawat completely, but I still remembered this house had thin walls.

Soon, Sarawat picked up the pace and there was tension building in me, which made my member twitch. I am sure he felt it too. That's when, he suddenly stopped and looked up at me with his unfocused eyes. We just stared at each other for what felt like eternity but was probably only a few seconds.

Sarawat poured lube over his fingers and trailed to down to opening. He slipped his finger in my opening while his other hand caressed my member. The finger sliding inside and then out, creating pressure and desire inside me. I couldn't think clearly, I couldn't figure out what I was feeling. It all felt too much and too little all at the same time. Suddenly, Sarawat pushed two fingers inside which took me by surprise and I shivered visibly.

"So good" Sarawat whispered as he picked up the pace again and started hitng a spot inside me which made me chant his name over and over again.

I spread my legs as wide as I could, slightly trembling as Sarawat wrapped himself over me, fucking me with his long, slender fingers.

"God Sarawat. Just fuck me me already" I was moaning and pushing myself upwards to fuck into his fingers even deeper.  Sarawat looked straight at me with a sly smile as he removed his fingers from my stretched hole, making me moan softly with all the yearning. He stroked his hardened member a few times, rolling the condom over it, before finally pushing it into me. I could feel a wave of pain hitting me as

Sarawat slowly filled up my tight channel. But all that disappeared when he hit my spot inside and I let out huge moan.

"You okay? If it hurts too much, we can stop"