Chapter 38: Forever & Always💖

"I am going to f*cking kill Sarawat Guntithanon"

Tine's POV

"What?" Mil looked shocked and very, very confused at my statement. "Tine, you can't be serious right now."

"Just take out my black Mercedes and don't come in my way today Mil. I don't have the patience."

"Tine, it's pouring outside."

I looked at Mil with pure anger in my eyes. "Take out my car or I take a taxi from the gate — your choice."

"Okay, but you better be driving to Sarawat's house only. Don't go anywhere too far. " Mil sighed and finally took out his phone. "Take out Tine's new black Mercedes and bring it to the backside gate."

"Thanks..."

"Wait, Tine.." Mil called me out before I could leave.

"What is it now, Mil?"

"I found out who the girl is in that photo with Sarawat."

"What the hell?" I hissed. "I told you not to look into it, Mil. Why did you investigate it on your own?"

"I didn't. It was Phukong who told me that the girl is their cousin. Their aunt who lives in Scotland, she's her daughter."

This should have made me less angry, but for some reason it only made me angrier. Sarawat has been tricking me and doing everything he can to push me away and I couldn't handle it anymore.

"I am leaving, Mil."

"Wait, Tine. Let me keep an umbrella in your car. Its pouring heavily."

"I DON'T CARE, MIL! Stop following me"

I drove straight to Sarawat's house with my mind still foggy. I had no idea what I would even say to him or if he would even be home. All I knew was that I needed to see him.

When I reached his house, the main gates were closed with four guards out front but at least his bedroom lights were on — He was home.

But the guards didn't open the gates like they always did, even after honking a couple of times. "What the hell?" I honked a few more times before cranking open the car window. It was still raining and a guard came near the car with an umbrella over him.

"Sir, you can't go inside."

"What does that even mean? Open the damn door. I need to see Sarawat. I know he is home."

"I am sorry, we can't let you know in. We have been instructed not to."

I slammed my hands on the steering wheel in frustration. "Do you even know who I am? Tell Guntithanon to let me in or I will break these gates if I have to."

"Sir, I know who you are. Like I said, we have been specially instructed to not let you in. Please leave right now."

Sarawat Guntithanon, you really think you can hide behind these few guards.

"I am not leaving without meeting him tonight. No matter what it takes..."

I looked ahead as I put my foot on the accelerator in full throttle and smashed the car on the main gates with a loud bang. The airbags came out and the car's bonnet was probably completely damaged but I didn't care anymore.

"Sir, what are you doing?"

I stepped out of the car, getting drenched in the rain entirely, looking straight at the guard. "The gates are already half open now, why don't you open them completely so I can get inside?"