Chapter 3 Hollywood Best Actress

dedicated to xxKillerchickxx

A zillion thanks again for reading this story.I've decided to make a series.This is the second book.The series is all about the Van Dyken quadruplets--Cara Mia,Rex,Damaris and Alistair.They're heiress and heirs of multibillion empire.Ths first book is all about Cara Mia.This second book is dedicated to Rex.The third and fourth books will tell the lovestory of Damaris and her brother Alistair.

I know I should have finished the first book before I published the second one but ideas came pouring in and flows endlessly so I just decided to write it before I lost it.

I wrote this story because I believe that LOVE can conquer the cruelest and the coldest beasts like Rex.

Enjoy reading!

Kayleigh felt her irritation and hatred increasing everytime he doted her as if she's a century-old vase.She couldn't believe that the cold-hearted beast is now acting like a weirdo!It seems all his fangs,his tail and mile-long horns had vanished and a pair of huge white wings spurted out from his back.He kept on ogling at her face,smiling at her and asking her if she's comfortable.He keeps on worrying about her that he demanded the doctors and nurses to check her every fifteen minutes!The man is impossible!She nearly told him to kneel in front in her and beg for her forgiveness to make her happy but she restrained herself.She had a better plan.

She can still feel the pain in her wounded,burned,tortured and bruised body and the throbbing pain in her head is overwhelming at times but she can tolerate it.She's been through hell and all the pain she's feeling now is a minor discomfort.All the pain and discomfort are nothing compared to the damage it created inside her.Her world was crumbling back then when her parents and her twin sister Kayla died.She was busy grieving when she was drugged, kidnapped,raped,tortured,hunted,stabbed and shot by the coldhearted minions of Rex Cobain Van Dyken!

Does he have multiple personality?she mused silently.

Everybody knows that he is the perfect clone of the devil.But why the sudden change of personality?She wouldn't be surprised if it's only a minor change to his brash,arrogant and ruthless personality but it is a three hundred sixty degree change of his attitude.She couldn't believe that the devil took care of her and that the very moment she open her eyes all she saw in his eyes is a mixture of overflowing love and compassion.

It seems like fate and luck befriended her because even without doing anything her wicked plan is materializing in front of her.

Is it really possible that the beast has fallen for her?She had to make sure that the brutish billionaire will be obsessed with her!

She felt his kiss in her temple.She was surprised.She suddenly open her eyes and sat up.

"Hey easy baby,it's me.You don't have to be scared,"he hugged her,stroked her back and kissed his head.She just let him comfort her.

Idiot!I am not terrified!I'm surprised because your lips feels surprisingly warm,welcoming and intoxicating!she screamed silently.

"I know you're still in trauma but you will survive,Kayleigh.I will be here,"he spoke softly.He talked gently and softly like he is the pope or the dalai lama but she knew better.She knew the sleeping beast is still inside him and she had to slay it before it will be awaken and destroy her plan!

She sobbed shamelessly and started to shake uncontrollably.All the A-listers Hollywood celebrities would clap and gave her a standing ovation because her acting skills are brilliant and legendary.She could be nominated for the best actress of the century!

Corn-sized tears trickled down endlessly into her face.She cried noisily and put her hand in her chest as if she's having difficulty breathing.His face contorted and he doesn't know what to do.

She hurled herself unto his arms and cried like a baby while an evil grin is plastered in her lips.

"Oh my god,what happened to my head?!Why am I bald?"she hysterically sought an answer from him.He held her hands,stared into her eyes and kissed her tears.

Sweet Jesus!Why do you have to kiss me all the time?she nearly screamed but she kept the nagging thought inside her head.When did the kiss of a beast became so sweet,enticing and intoxicating?

Stop imagining things Kayleigh!You must be attracted to him just like Kayla.She scolded herself silently.Oh well,I can use this attraction to crushed his tamed spirit,she told herself.Beware Kayleigh,beware that attraction could be fatal!A small voice shouted inside her head.

"You have to tell me what happened to me,Rex,"she pleaded.She looked down and the tears dripped to his hands.

"You were in comatose for fifteen days.You were stabbed,raped and shot and I've caught your body just before you passed out.Did you remember anything?"he asked searching any hint on her face.

Bastard!I was drugged,tortured,raped,stabbed and shot because of you!Didn't you remember that?She screamed silently.

Her brows furrowed and she tried to think hard but nothing came.She helplessly held her heads and squeezzed it.

"Hey baby stop it,okay?You don't have to force yourself trying to remember everything.You are still in pain and trauma and your brain suppressed all the painful memories,"he explained.

Since when did this brute became a psychologist and a brain expert?Is he using his knowledge of medicine and psychology in torturing people to his heart's content?

She looked down again,fidgeted with her hands while tears streaming down her lovely face.She needs to look down and hide because she's glaring at him.He cupped her face,wiped her tears with his forefinger and kissed her eyes.He hugged her tight and she clung to him like an anchor to seduce him subtly.She sobbed in his arms.He stroked her back and held her tight while she is crying.To her amazement,she heard the devil's crying and when she stared at his eyes she saw that his love for her is pure,raw and overwhelming.

Step 1 accomplished!The brute billionaire is truly,deeply and madly in love with her!

****
Thanks again for reading this chapter!

Dont forget to VOTE,COMMENT and SHARE this story to all your friends and acquiantances.