Chapter 14 Blissful Oblivion

Thanks for your continued support!

This is a RESTRICTED chapter but this is the kind of chapter that depicts a "happy ending" and it should labeled be as Epilogue but I decided to put it here in the middle because I wanted them to be extremely happy.Without this chapter Rex and Kayleigh wouldn't be able to withstand the cruel tests of love.

This chapter contains scenes and languages all about mind-blowing and cinematic sex scenes so read at your own discretion and risk.I have tried my best to give it a poetic and romantic angle.I made sure that I sprinkled this chapter with melodrama,unforgettable romantic scenes,cheesy lines,beautiful words,a different perspective and deeper meaning of sex and  blunt sex scenes.Put it together and you will see the beauty of sex as an art,communication,an expression of love and a journey!As you can see the title of the chapter is poetic implying that this is not just some sleazy,pornographic chapter but a chapter showing the poetry and romance of sex as lovemaking so I hope you will like this chapter!I labeled it as a restricted chapter so that you will know even before you got the chance to read it.Again,read at your own discretion and risk.

Phamous,this chapter is for a great writer like you!Hope you will like it and I've meet your expectation!Thanks for every votes and comments!

Enjoy reading!

Valentine's Day,few hours later,12 midnight

"Oh my god!"she exclaimed.She stood frozen.Her eyes grew big and round.She covered her mouth.She was hypnotized by the sight of a beautiful wooden tent with a red silky cloth tied to the post.A wide,thick red mat is sprawled on the white sand,a big thick red blanket,two white bathrobes,two white pillows,two big round red bean bags sat at the top of the mat and a white small square foldable wooden table at the corner of wooden post.Sitting atop the table are two glasses of orange juice,a big clubhouse sandwich,a dozen of chocolate bars,thick roll of tissue and five long-stemmed roses.A big red insulated bag full of foods,bottled waters and a duffel bag containing their neatly piled clothes and toiletries stood at the corner.Petals of red roses are spread out across the mat and even on the surrounding white sand.Surrounding the wooden tent are hundreds of paper lanterns glittering and forming a big heart.Each lantern contains a scented red candles giving off a strong scent of rose and lavender.The air is salty but it smells roses and lavender.She took the five long-stemmed red roses placed at the top of the table and brought it to her nose.She inhaled and savored the smell of the roses.

"Did you like it?"Rex whispered to her ear.His Spanish blue eyes shone in ecstasy at the sight of his happy fiancee.He had to pay an exorbitant amount of money for their seclusion and privacy but seeing her happiness made it all worth it.He booked this beautiful little private island for the entire 24 hours so he can be with her!He wanted her full attention!He was hoping against hope that Kayleigh will let him made love to her.He prayed that she will not freak out in the middle of their lovemaking.He had to try or else he will go crazy!

He came behind her,coiled his arms to her small waist and dipped his head between her neck and shoulder.He inhaled her scent.A hint of lavender,rose,vanilla and jasmine!His aroused shaft jerked up and pulsated furiously!It sprang up to life  the moment it struck the flimsy fabric of her torquoise breezy dress.She felt his growing arousal throbbing behind her.She closed her eyes,flinched,gasped and whispered back,

"Yes,I love it!"

Her voice came out as a moan and whisper.She bent her head sideways giving more access to him.He started to kiss and grazed her neck.He whispered again,