Chapter 34 Catching Mr. Elusive Billionaire

dedicated to thyter

This is some sort of sneak peek for my next book .This is the story of Rex's twin brother  Alistair and Tamara.Hope you will like this story.

Thanks for all who read,voted and most especially those who put a constructive criticism as their comment.Thank you because I know you are sincere and I know you just wanted to help me.Thank you for appreciating my writing style and giving helpful tips on how to improve.I will do my darnest best to exceed your expectations.

Seeing all your votes and comments made it all worthy for sleep deprivation,of getting insomnia and of writing in ungodly hours so please  vote and comment because it means a lot to me.

Pleaso do me a big favor.Please click on the STAR icon and the DIALOGUE to vote and comment because it means a lot to me.Thanks.

Love.

Happiness.

Gratitude.

Three emotions.Three powerful emotions.Three powerful emotions closely related and knitted in Rex and Kaleigh's heart.Three powerful emotions overflowing in Rex and Kayleigh's heart.Three powerful emotions hovering around the private island.Three powerful emotions causing people to celebrate.Tamara can feel these three powerful emotions hovering around the newlywed couple.

Tamara noticed that the groom laughed heartily in every joke he heard and the bride blushed in every joke all about the honeymoon of the couple.In her point of view,they looked perfectly happy and the air around them sizzled with lust,love,happiness,gratitude and celebration.

Tamara is seeing the most romantic and the happiest couple of the day.For her,the newlywed couple are both gorgeous,smokin hot,good looking couple and love is overflowing in their eyes.

Tamara fixes her sexy silk gown.It reveals her sexy back,shoulders,cleavage and legs.It is a torquoise floor-length silk gown that's beautifuly draped around her body and has a slit at the front showing her legs.Quite slutty for her.She looks an heiress but she feels uncomfortable.Who would have known that a pauper like her is meddling in the most celebrated wedding of the year across the globe?

She was thrown here in the middle of the ocean with all the sharks' mouth open.

She feels uncomfortable for all the dirty gaze of all the men on the room but she manage to smile.

After all,this is the very reason why she is here and she is wearing this slutty dress,fuck-me white stilleto and an equally stylish designer satchel bag.

She is looking for Mr.Elusive Billionaire.He is none other than Alistair Briar Schmidt Van Dyken.

Her eyes wandered across the reception area but she cannot see him.She decided to go near the beach.Maybe she will find him there.

She is nervous.Her knees are shaking while she's descending the long flight of stairs.She clings to the metal railings of the stairs.

She found him.

He is standing at the beach looking at the perfect round moon and staring at the vast expanse of nothingness.

The moon overcast a silvery light across his face.

His skin seems to glow.

He looks like a mysterious,lonely demi-god.

Her heart jumps out from her ribcage.Her heart beats so fast and loud.

Sweet Jesus!He is an utter perfection from head to toe!I can't help but fall for him!

She mustered all the courage and breathed heavily.