Chapter 26 Rex,Kayla & Alistair

If you remember Alistair always tease Rex and he is always sarcastic towards him,and so here it is I decided to lay down Alistair's hidden heartbreak through this chapter.

Alistair bid goodbye to his family.He knew he had to attend all the meetings and conferences that Rex is suppose to attend.If not for their dad,Alistair would never do it.He was never a businessman although he can be very good at it just like Rex or their dad Alejandro.He wanted something different.Something so simple.He was a chef,a model,a disc jockey,a dancer,a singer,a writer,

a producer,a gym instructor,a scuba diver,a surfer,a composer,a sports buff and an indie film director.He got all the award-winning streak for what he does.He was the jack of all trades and expert to music,art and sports.He had to stop some of his works because his family needs him to take care of the billion dollar business empire.He knew it by heart and it runs in his blood but he doesn't have that burning passion just like Rex.He had chosen music,art and sports not just because it made his soul fly but he knew that Rex will never rule in his chosen field.

He and Rex are like North and South pole.Science called it Syzygy.Rex was always serious but Alistair was this happy go lucky guy.Rex is a brute businessman whereas he is a diplomatic businessman.Rex is a manwhore but Alistair is a picky lover and sticks to one.He fell in love only once.He fell in love with one of Rex's plaything---Kayla Sanders.

He can still remember the very first time he saw her.It was like he had never seen a beautiful lady ever before in his entire life.It was so strange.Kayla looked ethereal with the way she swayed her hips with each step,the way she blinked her eyes,the way she pursed her lips,the way she smiled and the way her eyes twinkled.Everything around her blended in a blur of bursting colors.He noticed nothing and no one else but her when she entered the door of a gala charity party his mom hosted.He knew at that very moment he fell in love with a beautiful stranger.

He was enjoying the night as a disc jockey when Kayla smiled at her.His world stopped spinning and he immediately approached her.

Kayla introduced herself and called him Rex but he corrected her.She lost her interest when she learned that he's not Rex.He tried his best to get Kayla's attention but she ignored him.Kayla only wanted Rex.He know that his twin brother took advantage of her.Before Kayla died,she called Alistair and told him that she's pregnant and Rex is the father of her unborn child.Rex avoided Kayla and told her that he doesn't love her and that he can support but not her.Kayla cried in Alistair's arms and he offered her a marriage because he loved her but Kayla declined.He courted Kayla but she kept on declining to his offer until he heard the news that Kayla killed herself by poisoning herself and cutting her wrist.

He visited her tomb,cried and avoided his twin brother because he might kill him.He saw Kayla's twin sister walked in to Rex office and how she was kidnapped in front of Kayla's tomb.He called Rex and hinted to Rex to check his resthouse and that's where Rex found Kayleigh.That was the best thing he can do to help Kayleigh.He wanted someone to teach Rex a lesson and he knew Kayleigh is that person.He knew Kayleigh fell in love with Rex but he is positive that she will runaway on their wedding day.He will make sure of it.

How would Kayleigh react if she will come face to face with her abductors?

He knew the answer to it and he will be waiting for that day.

I am slowly revealing all the mysteries and so keep on reading...please hit the VOTE button and put some comment on it.