Chapter 6 Nightmare (Restricted Chapter)

This chapter is the missing part of the prologue but this contains a heart-wrenching,haunting rape scenes and vulgar words so if you can't read it then please skip this part.If you want to know the whole story of the prologue then read this chapter but please read it with  an open mind.Read this at your own risk and discretion.

"Excuse me,Ms.Kayleigh Sanders,right?"A man in black tuxedo asked her and she answered yes.Suddenly,he took out a handkerchief and covered her mouth and nose with it and within few seconds she lost her consciousness.

She was tied to the bed post and they gagged her.They grabbed her body and ripped her black dress along with the bra and panty.They kidnapped her while she is crying on her twin sister's grave.She tried to fight and God knows she spent all her energy trying to fight and trying to shout.Bitter tears rolled down to her cheeks.They slapped her and called her a bitch and a whore.

"So you are an FBI agent huh,slut?You seduce our boss Rex Cobain Van Dyken so you can bring him to prison,huh?"A curly-haired bulky man asked her while slapping her and grabbing her hair repeatedly.He smelled of beer,cigarettes and a woman's perfume.

She tried to move her head trying to disagree with him but all her efforts were futile because he kept on slapping her,grabbing her hair,throwing bottled cans of beer on her body while she cried angrily.Her body smelled beer and cigarettes.

They took turns in raping her.They licked her body and kissed her savagely and when she moved and tried to fight they slapped her repeatedly.They took away her dignity.Three people fucked her mouth,ass and her pussy at the same time.They were all sixteen and they raped her repeatedly until she passed out.

She was awaken by demonic laughters and the searing pain of her skin burning.Her body became an ashtray for their cigarettes and they washed it with beer.Her body trembled with overwhelming burning sensation,searing pain,coldness,bitterness,pain and anger.Her tears stopped rolling down and her body became numb.She concentrated so hard not to feel the pain even if it's driving her to the brink of insanity!

Suddenly she felt the overpowering coldness and numbness making her feel detached.She felt like she is watching the scene but the victim is none other than her.She silently vowed that no matter what happen she will come back and let them pay for their sins!

They hit her with their belt,burned her skin with their cigarettes and wash her entire body with beers.She felt sticky with the beer,blood,cigarette ashes and semen.She stopped crying because she felt numb and detached.She has to find a way to escape from them.She glared at them but they just laugh.They were drinking,smoking weed and raping her repeatedly.The bulky man peed at her body while laughing.

Adrenaline rush and raging anger rose to her consciouness.She closed her eyes and tried to collect her energy and sanity.

After few hours,all the sixteen devils fell asleep.Somehow numbness and desperation made her alive.She didn't know how she managed to loosen the cloth tied to her.She took the blanket and ran.She was lost in the forest.She kept on running but she cannot find her way out.She heard they were shouting.She panicked and trembled but she kept on running until a strong pair of hands grabbed her!

She fought violently but he slapped and stabbed her repeatedly.She felt the cold and sticky blood gushing from her body but she kept on fighting until they let her run.She thought she has escaped but she was wrong because just when she saw the road few meters away they laughed and shot her twice.She felt the numbing sensation of the bullet entering her body but she kept on running until she reached the road and a blue shiny car nearly hit her.

Her eyes grew wide in shock,pain and horror.Her skin and face turned ghastly white.Blood is flowing endlessly from her head into her lovely face.Suddenly,she felt a burning sensation in her head and body.The searing pain and swirling blackness is slowly engulfing her.She felt a pair of strong arms caught her body before she lost her consciousness.