Chapter 19 Cheese,cheese,cheese!

If I could send you a message to all of you just to say thank you then I WILL do it.Thank you for reading this book.Everyday the number of people reading this book just keeps on increasing and I owe it to all of you wonderful guys and girls!My heartfelt thank you for the 11k reads.This chapter's dedicated to all of you who take time to read and appreciate every chapter.

Ever since she had confirmed her pregnancy,she had this big crazy goofy grin on her face.The embarrassing grin stayed on her face and on his face.She knew even when they are sleeping the two of them smiled.They would often look at each other and chuckled as if they understand each other even without words.There were no words needed because for some reason they could sense what they need and  what they feel.

These past few days has been strangely happy for her because of all the once-in-a-lifetime activities and because of Rex's contagious childlike enthusiasm and energy.They had all the touristy lover's romantic nature getaway.They wine and dine in wine bar,undersea restaurant.They had snorkling,dolphin,manta watching,sunset cruise,tropical island rendezvous and most importantly he proposed with the breathtaking sunset as the background.Rex had been so restless,hyperactive,enthusiastic,romantic,sweet,caring,understanding and kind.

It was the happiest week of her life.

Seeing him tapping his foot under the table made her giggle.

They are sitting side by side in a cheese bar.She craved for cheese and so he brought her here.Her morning had been full of morning sickness and the entire day she had cravings but she doesn't mind because for her it is a minor discomfort.She has been through hell and morning sickness is nothing compared to what she been through but Rex made a fuzz about her cravings and morning sickness.

They are waiting for a platter of cheese with a complimentary bottle of wine.He had the restaurant closed the whole night just for them.Sitting around the table are his family animatedly chattering and laughing with carefree style.She joined in their lively chitchat and smiled at him.His tension eased up and he smiled back.

She let her eyes roam in the wine bar and she noticed and admired the black volcanic

sand on the floor.

He ordered everything in the menu bar for everyone to taste all the types of cheeses,wines and side dishes of green leaves,roasted pine seeds,extra virgin oil and aceto balsamico di Modena.

She admired the different textures and taste of different cheeses from different countries

selected personally for them by the Maitre de Fromage and she sipped sweet wine.She ate like a hungry bear with all the platter of cheeses served in front of her.She would occasionally smiled sheepishly and blushed but her craving had won over.She shamelessly devoured every cheese served to her.Rex keeps on feeding her until she's full and her breath smells cheese.She put all the other cheeses to Rex's mouth.He is awfully full but she insisted that he eat all the remaining cheeses and so he obliged.He wouldn't want to disappoint her because it might affect their child.

He thought that her pregnancy made her look even more sultry

and beautiful.She kept on smiling and laughing.Gone are all her mood swings and indifference.She became carefree,happy and restless.Her energy,restlessness and enthusiasm matched his adrenaline rush.He slept late everyday because he would always ogled at her smiling face while she's sleeping.It would make his heart swell with love,awe,optimism and all the wonderful emotion that love could ever bring.It would make him smile like an idiot.He would always end up tracing every feature of his angelic face and he would tremble with his feverish need.

He controlled himself but there are times that the recoiling fire of desire consume him and he would touch her and she would respond eagerly asking for him to pleasure her.They always end up shaking with burning passion of love and explored the wonders of their bodies.Their union is always fierce as ever.The recoiling heat would erupt like a boiling lava and they would be lost in their throes of lust!They would scream each other's name and they would squirm with so much affection and happiness.They would always cling to each other because they thought they would crumble with so much fire and energy flowing in their bodies.

Their orgasms always hit them hard and it's always mind-numbing.He thought that everytime they reached their climax their irises would grow dark and iridiscent and as if all of the senses are automatically shut off especially if they close their eyes.There's some kind of primordial energy emanating from their perfectly united body,mind,heart and soul.He knew that kind of primitive force called love and attraction could make or break them.He smiled for all the realizations his mind conjured.

He couldn't help but ogle at her chewing all the cheese.She's so carefree,happy and childlike.For how long would she act like this?He knew she had her for these past few days,but for how long?Would she be happy until the end of their vacation?What will happen after their vacation?Would the happy and carefree Kayleigh crumble and the tormented Kayleigh reappear?

He realized that he like the carefree version of Kayleigh rather than the paranoid,obsessive-compulsive and tormented Kayleigh.He loved her and he wanted her to be fully-healed.He would do everything for her but he knew he can only do so much.He had to let her heal on her own.

She playfully winked at him and

smiled seductively.The effect of her smile is instantenous.His warm rod came alive and it is pulsating and throbbing.His crotch became tight.He groaned as if in pain.Alistair chuckled and commented:

"Twin brother,can't keep your hands off from her even in front of us?"

Rex replied him with a lopsided smile and a grunt.

She noticed that there's some kind of animosity between Rex and Alistair.Probably a sibling rivalry?She couldn't tell but there's a deeper reason for that

and she can sense it.

Alistair roared with laughter and Damaris rolled her eyes.Rex,on the other hand,shook his head.

Kayleigh quickly watched them as she continuously eat the cheeses and occasionally sip a sweet wine.

After two hours of staying in the cheese and wine bar,the entire Van Dyken family retreated to the shoreline and silently watched the clear blue sky blanketed with thousand of stars and a shining big white moon as the dark blue seawater shine and the cool night seabreeze touches their faces and bodies.

Kayleigh realized that his family is the type of family that stays through thick and thin and she wanted to be a part of this family.She smiled at Rex.She caught him looking at her intently with that dreamy look.He looked like as if he is in a trance state with that dreamy smile.She knew he is lost once again with her ethereal beauty and the love he felt for her.She blushed and touched his face.He kissed her hand and she laid her head in between her shoulder and neck as they held hands and silently savor the romantic ambience of the night.

My apologies for not updating so soon.

Don't forget to vote,comment and share!