Attack of the Cloaked Vacuums

*this chapter has been edited*

   "Now Amara, you are not under any circumstances allowed to associate with blood traitors, half-bloods or Mu-"

"Muggle borns." I cut off Mrs. Bonavich, not allowing her to say the foul name that most prejudiced pure-bloods call witches and wizards who have muggle parents. Honestly, I don't understand what the big deal is with them not having wizarding blood in their veins. I find it admirable that people like Hermione are brave enough to leave their world behind for the Wizarding World.

Mr. Bonavich raises a hand to hit me, and I brace myself for impact, not flinching or showing any emotion about it. Luckily for me, he lowers it seeing how many people are at the platform, sending their kids off to Hogwarts.

"Just for that you little brat, you are to stay at Hogwarts this year for Christmas and the Easter Holidays. You are to respond to our letters immediately and if we find out that you're misbehaving, there will be consequences. Are we understood?"

I nod and hold the growing excitement by the fact that I don't have to come until the summer back, not wanting to give them any emotion.

"Alright, goodbye Amara." Mr. Bonavich says and just like that, they apparate back to the manner, leaving me to lug my trunk by myself. Oh well. On the bright side, I was able to have a concealment charm over myself so people couldn't see the blood and bruises that I've collected over the summer. I hope that 'Mione got my message in time and was able to get some extra bandages.

"Marrie Eve, why are you trying to do this all by yourself?"

"Because, George, my "wonderful" foster parents decided to leave me to fend for myself after strictly telling me that I'm under no circumstances allowed to talk to you, but we all know how well I follow the rules made by narrow-minded people."

"Mar-Mar, at least let us help please," Fred asks, stepping in front of me.

"We'll even get Ronnie to give you his candy stash" George tries to bribe me.

"Give me the map and you'll have yourselves a deal."

"Man Georgie,"

"I know Freddie. Our little girl's all grown up, making deals on her own."

I roll my eyes sarcastically. "Deal or no deal? I have to get to 'Mione."

They nod, and George hands me the folded piece of parchment. "She had Mum get some things for you, you alright?"

"Always am G, just got a little more clumsy over the break is all." I answer as they load my trunk in and I hug them both before going to look for Ron, Harry, and Hermione. Hopefully if she can do some quick healing spells well, I'll be able to meet up with Regan, Annaleigh, and Ophelia before we make it to school in our compartment. And after walking on the train after the twins, I'm crushed in a hug, and I try my hardest not to wince since we're out in the open.

"Merlin Eve, I thought you weren't going to make it and I'd have to eat my sweets all alone."

I chuckle. "I missed you too Ron. Harry and 'Mione with you?"

"Of course Mar. Can't have Ron wandering the train by himself, he'll get lost and we won't see him until the end of the school year, unless he decides to drive another car into the Whomping Willow." Harry chimes in from behind me, and I spin around and hug him.

"I missed you, Mar" He whispers in my ear as we stand in our little embrace. I take in his scent as I realize that he's grown taller, and his features have started to become a little more refined. After about thirty or so seconds, we pull away and I see 'Mione, who grabs my wrist and starts to search for a compartment.