Christmas is Great, as Long as You Don't get a Gift from a Murderer

*this chapter has been edited*

   "Well good morning, sleepyhead," George greets as I walk down the stairs the next day(or rather, later than when I came in), sporting a maroon sweater and my new leather jacket on top, with ripped black jeans, and some black converse.

"Or should we, say, good afternoon. Should I question the fact that Harry only woke up fifteen minutes ago, and Ron said that he didn't come in until almost two this morning?" Fred teases, and they both gasp at my blushed expression.

"Shouldn't you be writing to your girlfriends or something? But while we're on that specific topic, where'd Harry go?"

"Mar-Mar's all grown up! Her and Harry are-" George starts, but I cut him off.

"None of your business. And even if we were, we're just friends."

"You hear that Georgie?" Freddie responds.

"I do indeed Freddie. Their friendship is almost identical to the one you and Regan have, isn't it?"

"Oh sod off, both of you. Again I ask, where did Harry go?"

"The Great Hall for some late breakfast," George answers.

"By the way Marrie, I like the new jacket. Where'd you get it?" Fred asks

"That's a good question; the answer-I don't really know. It was on my bed last night when I got back from the Astronomy Tower with Harry."

"Oh so you were at the Astronomy Tower I see?"

"Yes Fred, I'm sure that you're thinking all of the things that you and Reg do whenever everyone falls asleep up there, but I'd rather not think that I ate where you and my best friend made love." I roll my eyes and grin, while he just stands there speechless.

"That goes for your dreams of OJ too Georgie!" I answer and quickly run out of the common room, and look for Harry. And just as the twins said, there he was, sitting in the Great Hall with Ron and Hermione.

I walk in quickly, and when he notices me, his dopey grin appears, and he pushes Ron aside so I can sit in between the two of them.

"Morning Mara," he jokes. "Have a nice sleep?"

I grin. "You don't get to say much, seeing as you didn't wake up too long before I did."

"I was just about to ask, why did you two come back so late this morning?" Ron asks, eating some chicken.

"What do you mean?" Harry asks, smirking. "We just ate some food at the top of the Astronomy Tower and she showed me some constellations,"

"Well I for one, am happy that Harry decided to talk to you after all, he was quite scared when he told Ron and I the plan." Hermione giggles.

"Where'd you get the jacket from Marrie?" Ron questions.

"I dunno, just got it earlier this morning from Snuffles."

"Snuffles?" Hermione asks.

"Well, it might actually be a person, but Snuffles is this dog that's kinda been following me, but I don't mind, he's quite sweet and-"

"You're telling me that Amara, the girl who will hex you for even looking at one of her friends wrong, named a random dog that she found 'Snuffles'?" Harry asks, an amused grin on his face.

"Yes I did, and I'll hex you for making fun of it," I respond, playfully glaring at him.

"You two are gross," Ron says, and Harry, 'Mione, and I laugh.