How to Introduce Your Best Friends to Your Dad Who's an Escaped Prisoner 101

*this chapter has been edited (new chapter!)*

   Yeah, so if anyone's wondering, don't approach Hermione or Ron unless you have a death wish. Seriously, don't. It's kinda scary, but we're all doing everything we can to keep them separated and trying to get them happy again, even to the extreme. I've come up with a schedule with Pop for the day's I'm going to visit Dad down in the Shack, where sometimes the three of us would plan and talk about how I'm going to have the explain everything to the girls-it's inevitable, seeing as we have to all be at the same place every month, and they'd trust whatever I'd say as long as I had reasoning behind it (which is going to be helpful seeing the full moon is tonight). Everything seems to get better though the closer we get to our next Quidditch match-something I've been told by Pop that Dad and him will be watching in case I decide to get struck by lightning again if it rains, to which I said no promises, seeing that I've done much worse things over the course of the three years I've been a student here (I'm not too sure they liked this information, but I shared it with them nonetheless).

"Morning Pop," I say as I walk into his room, carrying an assortment of his favorite chocolates (some I've learned, others Dad told me), some coffee, and toast.

"Morning Lion," he yawns, and sits up, wincing in pain during the process. Knowing from OJ's experience, full moons can be painful, so since meeting Pop, I've done my best to help when I can.

"I'd ask how you were feeling, but I'm pretty sure that I already know that answer," I chuckle as I grab some chocolate from the cabinet in the next room.

"It's always bad the day of and the day after, but other than that I'm fine," he answers, "I've meant to ask you before, but you're not affected by full moons are you? I mean you obviously don't turn into a wolf, but do you get any side effects?"

"The most I get normally is a small headache, and once when I was six I felt like I had a cold. Nothing that can even try to compare to what you or OJ go through though." I answer.

"How're you planning on telling them? The girls, I mean."

"I'm thinking of trying to get them into the shack sometime during the day," I answer.

"I'd hope after Quidditch practice," he responds, "your Dad and I will strangle you if you miss another practice."

"As honored as I am that you and Dad care about my athletic career, I can't pull Reg out of practice either, Wood will kill us. And it would have to be after lunch, Harry and I have a small meet-up this morning," I chuckle.

"Not sneaking out to Hogsmeade again, I hope?" he asks, getting out of bed and walking into the room where I'm in, finishing my braids.

I laugh, "Not this time, we're eating breakfast by the Black Lake, he should be here in about five minutes."

"Ah, I see. Just look out for any wild dogs, I hear they're everywhere."

I chuckle and roll my eyes. "Oh trust me, that dog is all bark, and no bite-" I'm cut off by a knock at the door, and I rush to open it.

"Morning Love," Harry smiles. "You ready?"

"Yep, just had to say hi to Pop before we went and to warn him that we weren't coming to breakfast," I turn and hug Pop, who kisses me on my forehead, and then I lock my arm with Harry's, and we walk towards our picnic spot.

~nothing interesting happens on this walk so time skip~

"-you know, you know every secret there is to know about me, tell me something I don't know about you." Harry says after eating a strawberry.