Meetings and the Loss of a Pet

*this chapter has been edited*

   "Well that didn't go as planned."

"Oh really Sirius? I couldn't tell. Were you talking about how you scared our daughter or how said daughter passed out upon seeing you?"

"Maybe a little of both...I didn't break her, did I? Surely I'm not capable of breaking her, she's only-oh Godric Remus, she's thirteen, what're we going to do? This is all my fault, we've missed so much and-" he mumbles and begins to spiral, and I open my eyes a bit-

I'm not dreaming.

"This isn't some weird dream," I whisper. "Y-you're really here?" I turn to Dad, who nods.

"And you're really innocent?" another nod. I spring up and hug him, tears streaming down my face, and he doesn't hesitate to hug back.

"Oh Starshine," he mumbles into my hair, kissing it, "I missed you so much-and you're all grown up. Guess that means no more training brooms, huh?" he chuckles and I shake my head.

"No more training brooms indeed," Dad says to him, a proud smile on his face. "She's one of the best chasers I've seen."

"Oh trust me, except for her and Harry's little free fall, she's amazing," Dad-er wait, that's getting confusing, isn't it?

"Before I get to how you were able to watch that beautiful moment-truly one of my bests, though the Basilisk is a close second-what should I call you guys? Like, Dad and Dad is bound to get confusing." this causes a moment of pondering, all of us in a silent agreement.

"Call me Pop-or Poppy," Remus-Pop-says. "And call Sirus Dad. It's what you called us when you were a baby"

"Can do Pops," I smile, and turn to Dad. "Now, how exactly were you able to see me lose a fight with a lighting bolt and have a free fall? Which I might add, according to the pictures Collin took, was amazing to watch."

"I think you mean terrifying," both men answer at the same time, matching expressions on both faces.

"Wasn't the worst thing that's happened to be quite honest, I again bring up the Basilisk, and the fact that I got to face Modly Shorts in my first year when wearing his face on the back of your head was apparently a fashion statement, and a younger version last year. To be quite honest, it wouldn't be a normal year for Harry or I if we didn't have our little annual dance with death. Maybe we'll grow out of it, maybe we won't. Personally, I wouldn't mind facing on no-nose man in my wolf form."

Both of my Dad's answered at the same time, but with different responses.

"What do you mean, annual dance with death?"

"What do you mean wolf form?"

"Yeah, so I'm not quite sure you can handle my life story-full life story just yet, and as for the wolf thing-" I concentrate and turn into my animagus form, which causes Pop and Dad to yelp in surprise. After a moment of me sitting and wagging my tail, Dad breaks out into a grin.

"Atta girl, pup! Like father, like daughter, as they say." he smirks, and Pop rolls his eyes.

"Her animagus is a wolf, Sirius. Yours is a dog. You and your friends become animagi for OJ, didn't you?" Pop asks, and I nod, which causes Dad to celebrate.

"I knew she'd make a great Marauder! What'd I tell you Moony? Wait, are you guys illegal animagi or are you registered?"

I transform back. "Illegal. My friends and I did the same for one of the girls in the group as you, Uncle Prongs, and Ratface did for Pop," I smile, and Dad's smile only grows wider.