Nightmares, Midnight Adventures and-Wait, I Have Another Dad?!

*this chapter has been edited*

   "Alright let's do a head count; Peanut, Georgie, Mar-Mar, Mar-Mar's husband, future sister-in-law, and oblivious brother-oh and Ginny. We have everyone?"

"Yep-well except for OJ and Lele" I reply with a frown as I hand out everyone's blankets.

"They can't leave the dungeons, only Gryffindors-"

"Ron, I think that we can all agree that both of them are honorary Gryffindors. Besides Marrie, they'll be fine." Reg says

I sigh. "What if they're not? I mean, it's my fault he's here in the first place you guys. It's my fault that he's even here in the first place. He's going to try and convince me to help him kill Harry and-" I'm interrupted by Reg putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Mara, you have to calm down. It's going to be okay, we're fine. Your sorry excuse for a father figure isn't going to hurt any of us, and Merlin save my soul if any of us are going to let him lay a finger on you, let alone scarhead over there. Do not, for a single moment think that any of this is your fault. Understand?" She says sternly, not breaking eye contact, and doesn't pull away until I say yes.

"Georgie, please remind me to not only add that to the list of Things that Peanuts done that's scared me, but also to schedule a therapy appointment with Dr. Peanut" Fred whispers, and we all laugh.

"And what exactly would you need to go to therapy for? Losing the pillow fight we had last night?" She replies with a smirk, causing him to flush and stutter.

Ginny giggles. "I love how you're concerned with his therapy joke and not the fact that he has a list about the things you do."

I chuckle in response. "Oh Gin, we each have at least one list for all of the guys and the things they do, so it would be hypocritical if we were to judge them for repeating the same actions. Which reminds me, Harry do you have your cloak on you?"

"Yeah, I've kept it on me ever since you told me to-"

"Aw, you mean you listen to what I say?"

"I-uh-" he stutters, causing some of the group to glare at him.

"Anyways, can I borrow it?"

"What for Marrie?"

"Oh nothing, just a little thing I like to call operation break out. George, you wanna come with?"

"Well, seeing as there's a killer on the loose, it would be unwise to let OJ, Annie, and you walk all the way back here, not to mention the fact that you'll have to walk alone there, I guess I'll have to go" he answers, and I smile, wink at Harry, grab the cloak, and we leave the Great Hall.

~Fred's POV (I think I'll start to change it more often, but for those Reg x Fred people, here you go)~

"So, we can all agree that the only reason that George is going with her, besides to protect her, is to see OJ right?" Reg questions once they disappear under the cloak.

"On the contrary, I think he wants to appear as her knight in shining pajamas," I reply, causing them all to laugh.

Hermione sighs. "I still don't think that it's a good idea, I mean, what if a teacher catches them? I can't be the only one that thinks that if Snape were to catch them that he won't hesitate to send Amara to the ministry for 'helping her father escape', and she'll be sent to Azkaban. Not to mention the trouble that George, Ophelia, and Annaleigh will get into because of this."