Girls Day Gone Rouge (also a mass murder tries to break into my dorm)

*this chapter has been edited*

   "Marrie, if you don't wake up soon I swear on everything that is holy I will murder you-" Reg exlamims as she's shaking me awake.

"Five more minutes...oh look, a unicorn. Nice, pretty unicorn, don't eat me, eat the carrot..."

"'Mione, she's not waking up and we leave in less than thirty minutes!"

"Have you tried bribing her with c-h-o-c-o-l-a-t-e yet?"

"Good point. AMARA IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP I'LL EAT ALL OF YOUR CHOCOLATE!"

"Chocolate isn't your favorite Reg, you like hard candy," I mumble

"Right uh-" she pauses and gasps. "Good morning Harry!"

I shot up. I don't know why, I just did. And you know what I found? Not Harry.

"Huh, interesting," Hermione says. "Didn't see that coming, good thinking Regan." Hermione commented, then went downstairs.

I groan. "It's too early for this Reg, it's a Saturday. You don't wake up early on Saturdays. It's immoral."

"It isn't if it's Hogsmeade weekend," she replies in a sing-song voice, which makes me get up and get ready even faster than what I was before. "C'mon, the twins snuck OJ and Lele in here so we can get to the good carriages first before they're taken."

"Are we eating at the Three Bromsticks?"

'Of course, it's a tradition."

"Splendid, lemme grab some chocolate for the go."

She chuckles. "What is it with you and chocolate? It's like an addiction, Am"

I shrug. "I don't know, I've always had it, I guess. Hey, can you pass me that book?" I ask, pointing to the book across the room that I got in the library the other day. I quickly tear out a page, put it in my pocket, and head downstairs.

"Oh thank Merlin, we thought you left us already!" Lele shouts once we make it down there.

"No, Ammie here was being difficult to wake up this morning." Reg responds

OJ scoffs playfully. "And when is Mara not difficult to wake up?"

"Good point," Reg replies

"I'm standing right here you know" I comment, causing the four of us to burst into laughter. I see Harry glumly walking down the stairs, so I tell the girls that I'll catch up with them later.

"Morning Marrie."

"Morning Thunderhead, how was your sleep?"

"It was fine. And yours?"

"It was great until Reg woke me up" I laugh.

"We can't have you late for your visit to Hogsmeade, can we?" he asks in a small voice

"Aw, Har, trust me, it's not as fun as it seems. As someone who's broken out since first year to sneak into this village, trust me you aren't missing much. Really, Diagon Alley is much more fun than Hogsmeade. And if next year rolls around and your uncle's being stubborn, I'll hold him at wand-point until he signs."

"So that explains why my cloak always went missing that day," he laughs a little, his face brightening after I finish with my speech. "Thanks Mar, promise me you'll bring me some candy though?"

"Of course. What kind of friend doesn't bring their best friend candy?" We laugh for a few more minutes and I see that we've arrived at the Great Hall, so I say my goodbyes to him and make my way to the entry hall to meet the girls at our carriage.