4

Author's POV

" Hey ! Isn't that that newbie? What was his name again ? ... yes... GULF ! Isn't he that ?" Mew asked Ohm as he spotted him laughing his ass out with Mild .

Ohm turned around and saw and then again turned back and said ," Yup ! That's him . Why ?"

Mew smirked . " What more ? Our boss will bully him ." Fluke said , leaning on Ohm's chest .

" Good ! You know me so well . " Mew said , and stood up . He took , well , literally, snatched a hot milkshake, from a passing boy and pushed him , making him fall on the ground. But he did not protest.  Well , did not have the courage to .

Mew smirked and started walking towards Gulf's table and reached him soon and patted his shoulder. 

Gulf stopped laughing and turned around, and as soon as he did, Mew poured down the whole milkshake on his head , causing Gulf to shriek up and jump up from his seat , as the hot liquid made contact with him .

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING JONGCHEVEEVAT?" Gulf shouted, causing Mew to smile . " Why ? I just poured the whole hot milkshake on your head.  Didn't you like the taste ? I am sure it reached your tempting lips ." He said shrugging , as if it was the most common thing in the world. 

" Are YOU FUCKING MAD?" Gulf shouted , fisting his fingers. 

" Yes . Mad for you. Well , for your bo—" Mew couldn't even complete his sentence , when Gulf punched him straight across his face , making a mark on Mew's cheek .

Everyone, watching this scene gasped . Noone . Noone had ever the guts to punch Mew Supassit Jongcheveevat.

" YOU FUCKING HAD THE FUCKING GUTS TO FUCKING PUNCH ME ?" Mew shouted .

" AND WHAT ABOUT WHEN YOU POURED THE HOT MILKSHAKE ON MY HEAD ?"

" LISTEN HERE HOE ! YO—"

" I AM NOT A HOE . THE ONLY HOE HERE IS YOUR FUCKING DICK , WHICH FUCKS MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ."

" WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ?"

" WHY ? CAN'T YOU HEAR ? GONE DEAF TOO ?"

" YO—"

" SHUT THE FUCK UP , MEW SUPASSIT! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP . NOONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR FILTHY VOICE ANYMORE. " Gulf shouted, and turned around and walked away from there , with his friends following him .

And ... ladies and gentlemen, Mew Supassit Jongcheveevat.... Mew Supassit Jongcheveevat... FOR THE FIRST TIME , shut up completely, without uttering a single syllable.

Everyone was completely quiet , silently watching and giving kudos to Gulf Kanawut .