15

Author's POV

" What the fuck do you want Kanawut ?" Ohm snapped, tired of seeing Gulf there already .

" I just want to talk ." Gulf said, as Fluke laughed.

" Why ? Do we look like we are sitting here with absolutely nothing to do ?" Fluke asked . Gulf shrugged .

" Actually yes . You both do look like you both don't really have anything to do . Isn't that the reason you are sitting here all idle ?" Gulf sassed , as Ohm stood up .

" YOU STILL HAVE THE FUCKING GUTS TO SASS LIKE THIS AFTER WHAT MEW DID TO YOU ?" He shouted.

" Ahaaa . Why do you shout so much? Peace! Peace ! Or else you will end up with a torn vocal cord one day!" Gulf said , which fuelled up Ohm even more .

" YO-"

" Saw ? You are starting to shout again . I am just saying for your good . But here you are booming like a freaking loud speaker . Don't you feel any pain ?" Gulf said , calmly.

" GU-"

" Shut up Ohm !" Fluke interrupted , shutting Ohm up . He then turned towards Gulf and sighed . " What do you really want Gulf? "

" I said right? I just want to fucking talk ! But your boyfriend is just going on howling and shouting at me !" Gulf complained , as Fluke raised his eyebrows.

" And what topic do we actually have in common to talk ? And as much as I know , you don't actually like us . Then , why so sudden ?" Fluke asked , as Gulf sighed .

" Fine ! I want to talk about Mew !" Gulf said , as Fluke shouted. " NOW WHY HIM ?"

" Geez ! Calm down ! Don't be so hyper . Let's go to a lone place ? And then I'll say you everything! Please? Please?" Gulf pleaded , as Fluke and Ohm shighed together. " Okay fine ! Let's go. But it better not be something unimportant. Or else we'll beat you up !" Ohm said , as Gulf rolled his eyes.

" When was Mew ever unimportant?" He mumbled, as he followed them to the terrace.

~

" WHAT ? AND WHY THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT US TO FUCKING SAY YOU EVERYTHING?" Now Fluke was the one who was shouting .

" Why can't you say ?"

" We can't rat out Mew to a stranger !" Ohm said , as Gulf sighed .

" Look Ohm and Fluke. I know you both love Mew a lot ! But I am nothing less . Please.. please I want to know what caused Mew to change so much !? I want to know what actually happened to change the sweet into sour ! Please! Please?" Gulf said , as tears welled up slowly in his eyes .

" GUL-" Ohm started, but Fluke stopped him and slowly went up to Gulf , and held him tightly by his arms .

" What ? What did you say ? " He asked .

" What did I say ?"

" You l-love Mew ?" Fluke asked, as Gulf's eyes widened .

" W-What ? When did I say t-that ?" He mumbled slowly.

" You did . You just fucking did ! Say me.. say me ! You love Mew ?" He asked, shaking Gulf.

" What will you say if I say I do ?" Gulf asked .

" Oh Gulf ! Don't. Please don't do this mistake of falling in love with Mew Suppasit ! Please don't!" Fluke's voice was suddenly small and frightened.

" Why ?"

" Gulf.... Mew .. Mew can't love anyone . He only fucks around. He won't love you back ever! Please don't harm yourself like this !" Fluke pleaded as he pressed his palms together.

" Fluke ... after going through so much .. I've understood that loving Mew is the worst decision that I might've taken ever in my whole existence.. but somewhere I feel that ... I .. I won't regret loving him . I know .. that whatever I go through.. whatever it may be ... the consequences will be not that bad ." Gulf said , as Ohm finally walked towards Gulf and patted his head .

" For loving someone again ... Mew needs to be changed . Someone has to fight their way to his heart .. and I don't know why .. I feel that maybe you can do it ." His voice was soft, as contrary to before.

Gulf smiled . " Even I believe that I can do it ."

" Yes . And to do it .. you have to know what had actually happened that night ." Fluke said . " I get it . I totally get it , Gulf .. but can we trust you ? I mean.. you won't go about saying this to everyone. Will you ?" He asked , looking at Gulf .

" Trust me , Fluke ! I won't let you both down . I promise !" Gulf said , as Ohm and Fluke smiled and ruffled Gulf's hair .

" Fine . We'll say you everything tomorrow. Meet us at the terrace tomorrow night. " Ohm said.

" But Me-"

" He isn't here . Your love isn't here at the moment. He is in Singapore with that monster dad of his . And we believe, he won't be back until the next week ." Ohm said .

" I thought you already might've sensed his absence considering how much whipped you are for him ." Fluke joked , as Gulf's cheeks turned red .

" Awwww ! Our strong Gulfie is blushing!" Fluke said , making the rest laugh out with him too .

~

Well then who is eager to read what had happened to Mew ? Hm?