19

Author's POV

" Leave my fucking hand !" Mew spat , when he came into realization what was actually happening. He made Gulf stop and snatched away his hand from his hold.

Gulf turned around, with sadness evident in his eyes. He didn't expect this from Mew . Not at least after defending him and speaking for him in front of the whole school .

" Why ? What happened?" Gulf asked . They were in an isolated part of the school then.

" Actually nothing happened. You just fuck off from here and let me have some peace. " Mew said , and pushed Gulf .

" What !? I mean okay .. don't I deserve at least a smile and a 'thank you' ?" Gulf asked.

" For what ? Making me look like an actual frightened chick in front of the whole school ?" Mew spat.

Gulf's eyes widened. So that's all Mew cares for ?

" I-I didn't want to do that . I just wanted to stand up for y-"

" YOU DIDN'T FUCKING HAVE TO DO THAT , YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ! I AM MEW SUPASSIT AND I CAN STAND UP FOR MYSELF. " Mew shouted, making Gulf flinch .

" Mew .. I am so-"

" Oh fuck your sorry. Okay ? I am strong and I can fucking defend myself. Well , everyone out there is scared of me. Till yesterday .. everyone would be scared by even hearing my fucking name . They were at peace , that I wasn't here for a week . But today .. they saw a low chick standing up for Mew Suppasit. " Mew spat again .

Gulf's eyes watered at the words 'low chick' .

" So I am a low chick. Right?" He aksed, voice too low .

" Then why did you protest and nearly punched Bright when you heard that he touched me ?" Gulf asked, and Mew's head snapped towards him , as his eyes widened.

" I-I-"

" You don't have a fucking answer do you ?"

" Yes I d-do " Mew was still stuttering.

" And that is ?" Gulf leaned in towards Mew .

" I-I .. was just ... t-trying to .. trying to ... uh I..."

" OH SHUT UP ! I know you don't have a fucking reason to speak out . Mew...you know what ? I am leaving ." Gulf said , and turned around to go , when suddenly a hand held his wrist , and pulled him back , making him collide with Mew's hard chest .

" And where do you think you are going?" Mew asked, in a deep voice, wrenching all nerves of Gulf .

" I-"

" To Bright again ?" Mew asked, kissing Gulf's neck .

" Even if I go , why do you care ?" Gulf asked, as a single year rolled down his eyes and fell on Mew's hand .

" So you will go to that characterless man?" Mew asked , rubbing Gulf's tears off .

Gulf turned around in his hold . " What if I do ?" He asked, playing with Mew's shirt.

" You won't go back to him ." Mew said, more like ordered , pulling him closer by his waist .

" Don't pull me close Mew .. when you will push me away in the end . Please.. please don't do this to me . I love you .." Gulf finally confessed , closing his eyes.

Mew was taken aback by this sudden confession. But all he did was give his infamous smirk .

He held Gulf's chin with his forefinger and made him look at him .

" You love me ?" Mew asked , looking at Gulf's eyes and maintaining a seductive eye contact .

" I do Mew . But I still don't know whether it is unfortunate or fortunate. But .. I really do love you ." Gulf said , not looking away .

Mew's hold on Gulf's waist became tighter and stronger . To the point that Gulf's waist started paining now.

Mew smirked . " You wish . But baby will you be mine? Let me touch you ? Have you ?" Mew asked , tracing his fingers on Gulf's waist skin slowly.

Gulf gulped . But giving away to temptations is what humans do . And they end up regretting it the next day .

" Y-Yes . Make me yours Mew . Do whatever you please. I won't object. " Gulf said , earning a kiss on his forehead from Mew , which succeeded in making him flustered.

" Sure . Meet me at the dormitory gate tonight at 9 . " Mew said , and pushing Gulf away , he left , not even caring if Gulf landed on the floor.

~

Are you all comfortable with smuts? Coz the next chapter will be a 18+ chapter.

Please let me know . I will plot likewise !