18

Hi loves ... look who's back !? Thank you for 10K reads on this book ! I am so happy.  Just one question : Why are you reading this book anyways , when it isn't even that good ?

Okay , let's start then? 🥰🤩😍

Author's POV

" Oh there's Mew . I'll go, Okay?" Gulf said , standing up , and beginning to walk away , but Fluke held his hand and made him sit down .

" You ain't going anywhere. " he said .

" But why ?" Gulf whined .

" Stop whining.  Okay? You have to get close to Mew . Not run away from him ." Fluke said .

" And moreover,  I thought you will be glad enough to see your crush ?" Ohm joked , wiggling his eyebrows.

" What the hell ! Ofcourse I am glad to see Mew . I am just... still .... you know traumatized. " Gulf said , not looking up .

" Gulf .. listen .. everything is gonna be okay.  Fine ? Please.... this way if you continue ... you seriously cannot change Mew . Please.... please?" Fluke pleaded almost on his knees right now .

Gulf sighed . " Okay . Okay I'll try . I'll do this for Mew ." Gulf said,  and OhmFluke smiled . " That's more like our strong Romeo. " Ohm said .

" What can you do for me Gulf and why the hell is Ohm calling you strong Romeo?" Mew asked suddenly appearing behind Gulf , making all of them flinch .

" Hehe . It's nothing Mew . Just .." Gulf said , turning around slowly.

" Yeah fine ! But I just want to know what is Bright's boyfriend doing here at our table?"  Mew said,  sitting beside Gulf and looking at him .

" Boyfriend? Who is whose boyfriend?" Gulf asked,  confused .

" Yes . Boyfriend.  You are Bright's boyfriend. " Mew said .

" I am n—" 

" GULFFFF  !" A voice cut Gulf off . All four of them looked at the direction,  and it was Bright walking towards the table .

" Goddamn it ! He's here again !" Gulf muttered,  rolling his eyes and stood up .

" Yes Bright ? What happened?" He said , in a sweet tone,  which made Mew laugh. 

" You happened. Since morning I am finding you and you are here sitting with these hoes ?" He asked , walking up to Gulf and wrapping his arm around his shoulder.  Mew saw this action and he didn't like it at all . This however did not go unnoticed by Ohm and Fluke , who smirked to themselves.  Gulf did have an effect on Mew then.

" First , don't call them hoes . They are far better than you are ! And second, you are not my guardian,  that I have to do everything under your supervision. Yeah ? I can do anything I want and that's none of your fucking business !" Gulf spat at him , and shoved Bright away from him .

Mew smirked . " Well .. that's the sassy Kanawut I know !" He said , and patted Gulf's hand , which resulted in Gulf blushing,  and Ohm and Fluke fanboying over that .

Bright gritted his teeth . " What the fuck do you mean by they are far better than me? You surely didn't forget what Mew did to you . Did you ? And what happened huh? That made everything between OhmFluke and you to change in a single night? And Ofcourse you don't prefer Mew over me . Do you ?"

" Yes . These people maybe are the best bullies you can get across the country,  but at least they did not try to force themselves on me , like you did that night!" Gulf said , remembering that night.

Mew heard this and immediately stood up , and caught Bright by the collar , feeling his anger get the best of him .

How dare anyone touch Gulf !?

" You fucking tried to force yourself on him !?" He asked, face reflecting pure anger. 

Gulf's and as well as Ohm's and Fluke's eyes became wide .

What the fuck did just happen!?

That was all they thought right now .

Mew ! Defending Gulf ! Is this a dream !?

Gulf himself was pinching himself,  and after drawing out a bit of blood , he realized that no . He wasn't dreaming . Mew Suppasit was really defending him !!!! Wowwww ! Dream of a lifetime. 

Bright scoffed , and somehow managed to free himself from Mew's devil hold.

" So What if I did ? What will you do huh ?" He spat on Mew's face , causing Mew to glare at him. 

" You fucker ! How dare you lay your filthy hands on m—Gulf ! Huh ?" He asked , clenching his fists .

" So what ? Gulf is not yours . Is he ? I can do whatever the fuck I want ! You can't stop me ." Bright said. 

" Gulf is not yours too . You are not his fucking boyfriend!" Mew spat .

" He is my boyfriend and he loves me ! Got it!?" Bright shouted .

" Gulf isn't your boyfriend and he dosen't love you !" Mew retorted back .

" Okay fine ! If he dosen't love me,  then who does he love ? You ? Haha . Not in your wildest dreams . Noone can ever love you Mew ! You are a fucking arrogant bitch who can only think of himself.  You are a coldhearted fucktard , who can't love anyone.  You are fucking piece of sh—"

SLAP !

Bright was cut off by a slap on his right cheek . He held his cheek and looked at the person who had slapped him .

It was Gulf .

" JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET LOST OKAY ? YOU ARE THE FUCKING LOSER WHO DOSEN'T HAVE THE FUCKING ABILITY TO KEEP ANYTHING HE HAS !" Gulf shouted at Bright,  who felt tears brim up in his eyes .

" Now I understand why Win left you . He fucking got tired of you ! Before speaking out , think about your words.  Today Mew got so much hurt because of your fucking wor—"

" SO NOW YOU CARE ABOUT MEW'S FEELINGS HUH? YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT MINE ! I LOVE YOU GULF ! I DON'T LOVE WIN ANYMORE.  I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND CARE FOR YOU ! AND YOU ? ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS THIS MEW ! WHAT DOES HE HAVE THAT I DON'T?" Bright shouted out , and the whole canteen got silent now .

" Ask yourself,  Bright. You will get the answer . First you said , you want me to be your fake boyfriend , so that you can get Win back and now you say , you love me for real ? Is love a fucking game huh ?" Gulf asked,  disgusted .

Ohm came up to Gulf and patted his back , trying to soothe him . Fluke did the same with Mew , who was gaping at Gulf now .

" Just know Gulf . I love you and I won't stop until you are mine ! Get that in your head !" Bright said,  and rubbing off his tears , he ran off from there.

Gulf sighed.  " Fucking brat !" He spat as he got hold of Mew's hand , which seemed to stiffen at his touch. 

" C'mon. " He said,  as the whole canteen gaped at the way they took.

~

Hola !