27

Author's POV

" Um .. Bright ?" Win called out to the other male , who was sitting on a bench on the roof top of the school building .

Bright knew the voice belonged to Win .

" What do you want ? I thought I had asked you to do me a favor and never show me your fucking face ?" He snapped , still not looking at Win's face .

Win sighed,  and walked towards the bench and sat down on it beside Bright .

" ARE YOU FUCKING THAT DESPERATE? STOP NEEDING TO RUN AFTER MY DICK AND FUCK OFF FROM HERE ." Bright yelled at Win , irritated.

" Say me whatever you want to . Bad mouth me and all . But , I will say what I came to tell you here and only then I'll go . I did not climb so many stairs for nothing. " Win said , as Bright sighed,  massaging his temple with his index finger .

" Okay , shoot and leave. "

" Yea , I'll get straight to the point. You like Gulf right ?"

" I do . I love him the most ! MORE THAN I WILL EVER LOVE YOU ." Bright yelled , as Win's eyes watered, but he managed to suck his tears up .

" Yes o-okay . So , I came here to help you out . I know you won't ever love me again , the same way . But .. I.. will help you get Gulf ." Win said , looking at Bright,  who turned his head so fast , that Win had a feeling that he might've cracked neck .

" Really ?" His eyes were big and Win felt like kissing the living life out of him , but sadly he can't.

" Yes !"

" And why will I believe your lying ass ? And why would you like to set up Gulf and me ? Won't that be a little bit hard to believe ?" Bright asked , raising his brow .

Win smiled , and looked at Bright and then at the beautiful blue sky . " They say that you have to let go of the person you love . So , I am just letting you go . I could not treat you the way you deserve to . But, I surely will help you achieve what you want , so desperately. " Win said , smiling more .

Bright looked at him for some moments, trying to study his face for any lies , but no . He didn't get one .

" Mhm . Okay . But , how do I know that you won't go and rat me out to Mew and his cheap crew ?" He asked , eyeing Win's face .

Win's body stiffened , as his mouth became dry . But , as we say , he is a good actor .

" I won't. I promise you. "

" Oh really ?"

" Yes really! I swear to God !"

" Hm okay ! I'll take your help , well , that's only if I need it at all ." Bright said , smiling a bit , looking at Win .

" Okay ."

" You promised me , remember that !"

" I know !!"

Either ways , I've broken so many promises to you , Bright . It won't hurt to break another one .